Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What to do with let down punts?  (Read 539 times)

Offline gabor88

So I had a punt arranged for today in Southampton, but the girl decided to cancel 4 hours before the meet. I was wondering how others deal with last minute cancellations and how to avoid letting standards drop in order for a quick plan. Also, are there any girls within the local area that come with the highest recommendations?

vw

Forum is full of recommendations depending what you like.

Best place to start is here

External Link/Members Only

kamu

Not sure I would call 4 hours last minute..? If shes a repeat offender then do a review and name and shame. Otherwise sounds pretty legitimate to me? :unknown:

Online madmania

You can always just not punt today?

Last time I got cancelled on it was after the appointment was due to start and without reason.

Went with somebody who was on my HL instead (unfortunately she was horrendous, read my review on Monica36). There are plenty of WGs happy to meet at short notice.

As for girls I can recommend Raluka:
External Link/Members Only or

I've also heard great things about Emily Poledancer:
External Link/Members Only or

Both say they are happy to see people on the day. Enjoy buddy!

MrKeen

but the girl decided to cancel 4 hours before the meet. I was wondering how others deal with last minute cancellations

I think four hours is good notice, all ssorts of things happen to all of us, judging by some reports on here the rude WG's just turn their phones off of don't answer the door. 

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
I think four hours is good notice, all ssorts of things happen to all of us, judging by some reports on here the rude WG's just turn their phones off of don't answer the door.

Depends on circumstances whether notice seems adequate.  If the meeting has been arranged for a while, and you confirmed recently that all was going ahead, a same day cancellation can feel like not enough notice.  I  would also take into account the length of the booking.

But in the end, the thing I always ask myself is not so much whether she gave enough notice with the cancellation, but whether I feel massively let down - which also involves things like whether she offered a credible reason, whether she told you over the phone, by text or just did not bother, and whether she offered an alternative date / time straight away.

bigmanbigman

At least she told you early not no message at all after the planned start time .