Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Places in Kent  (Read 3037 times)

Offline Sausagesurprise

Anywhere in Kent for massage with HE or a bit more?
Been to Eva a few times which really does hit the spot and been to NiceLife but wasn't overly impressed. Thanks

Offline Monkeymike

Hi mate

Kent seems to have run dry at the moment as all the house based ones have disappeared all of a sudden. Yes Eva is great and going to get 4 hand next week with her and friend.
Have you tried harmony in Rocester they are pretty good

Offline Sausagesurprise

Hi mate

Kent seems to have run dry at the moment as all the house based ones have disappeared all of a sudden. Yes Eva is great and going to get 4 hand next week with her and friend.
Have you tried harmony in Rocester they are pretty good

4hand? Take it you know the other pair of hands is a bloke? I messaged her about it last week and just stuck to the 2 hands :)

Not tried Harmony yet, IV read on here people say about NiceLife but maybe I just got given the wrong girl

Offline Monkeymike

She has a friend called Jen  apparently
Ive tried the 2 in Gravesend and had a shit time in nice life. The other one was much better.
Harmony is good newly done out and girls usually nice. I even got a blow job last time included in the price

Offline Sausagesurprise

Oh really? She's not mentioned about a Jen before.

Rochester is a must visit for me then ;) any particular girl?

Offline Monkeymike

Cant remember the names but the 2 girls i have seen have been fab

Offline rockstar

Who is Eva ? - can I have a link guys ?

Offline Sausagesurprise

Who is Eva ? - can I have a link guys ?

Based on sheerness 07757250593
IV been twice and does a good massage followed by a good HR. Nothing else is on offer.

I went to Harmony in Rochester today, massage was basic, little oil, she didn't have the look or body for a B2B but got oral from her which she was great at, she said she doesn't normally do oral, I could hear noises from next door, I asked if she does lots of extra as it sounded like the full deal, she said "I don't know maybe"

Offline Monkeymike

Hi i went to harmony last week and saw Chloe again had a great time 90 mins £100 inc oral and swallowed half. Chloe is a little cutie and very cheeky. She let me keep fingering her and made her come 3 times. A must visit guys

Offline snipercat

sounds great did that include entrance fee ?

funboss1977

I will concur that Chloe at harmony is by far the best fun Ive had at any of the local places

She doesn't work everyday though

Offline snipercat