Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is this worth a negative review?  (Read 2523 times)

LeeGolding

I think it is but being quite new to this thought I would get other opinions. As such I wont give a link to the profile etc.

I had seen a duo, lets call them a and b who come to my town from time to time and I had decided to try to see them.

A couple of weeks ago I dropped both a and b a message on AW asking when they were back in my area and to try to arrange a meeting.

On Sunday a responded on AW saying we have just arrived and are only working here Mon-Tues. Mon was a no go for me so I threw a message back saying was 16.30 for ab hour duo okay. Also just checking a couple of key services would be provided. All was good according to a and she asked me to phone her to confirm the app.

My punting phone is not at my house, so I said I would call the next day. On Monday I got the phone but the credit had expired. I messaged a on AW and told her I would call at lunch time when I got credit.

a messaged back and said to go on and put a AW booking in for both girls. Which I did immediately a accepted b did not respond.

At lunch I got credit and phoned the number for a on AW and got no answer. I gave it 30 minutes and tried again with no answer. So I dropped a text to say I had tried to call but got no answer. I immediately got a text back from a different number saying it was okay and asking what time I wanted the meeting for.

I replied with 16.30 as per the booking you accepted on AW. I got a text back saying is 5pm okay with you. Reluctantly I accepted after a couple of texts back and forth.

I then received a message back with the address and postcode saying to call at 5pm when I was outside for the room number.

So Tuesdat arrives - covervstory for friends family and work in place. The day drags, but finally 4pm arrives, time to drop a little blue friend and start the slow 20 minute walk to the hotel.

At 16.50 I throw a text to the number I was texting yesterday saying I was outside and for them to let me have the room number when they are ready.

"You don't have a booking, sorry"

I replied by saying I do at 5pm and giving my AW username and saying I had been speaking to a on Sunday and Monday.

"You didn't confirm booking"

I replied saying I had done so and had been given the hotel address and had a booking on AW.

"We can do 17.30"

I replied saying that wasnt what we agreed but if that is all they could do I would see them at 17.30. I then had to send a couple of texts to extend the cover story.

10 minutes later...

Sorry we forgot we have another appointment.

At no point was I told to confirm on Tuesday, neither a nor b have anything like that on their profile.

What do you guys think?

Note: The girls are well reviewed with good feedback normally.

I fully accept I could have been speaking to a pimp via text etc.

Offline Turtle Z

Yes, definitely worth a negative review!

Offline fairfield

Lee, sounds like a nightmare, all that stress for no result. You really got my sympathies.
Only been punting 9 months now and got a bit lost between your Wg 'a' and Wg 'b' - but your experience would have me screaming from the rooftops, damning them with a full blown neg.
In your shoes i would have at least sent a text on the Tuesday morning asking for confirmation of the punt. And in my limited experience a lot of wgs themselves ask you to alert them when youre setting out - presumably to 'get ready for you' by sending their earlier punter on his merry way. But that NO WAY excuses their treatment of you. 

Offline threechilliman

The booking was made and you were left standing outside like a knob. Instant negative for me.

tcm

Offline Richthescouser

The booking was made and you were left standing outside like a knob. Instant negative for me.

tcm

+1 from me.

Offline rg41

A definite negative from me too.

Can we have a link?

Offline OakTree

At no point was I told to confirm on Tuesday, neither a nor b have anything like that on their profile

I probably would of anyway. I've found it always prudent to confirm before you leave home. Not that you're in the wrong. The punt was confirmed, address given. No one would argue a negative on that one.

Offline Taggart

I get a bit pissed off with WGs messing punter's about, do's and don'ts along with bllx about 'you must text to confirm on the morning/24 hrs before/whatever', will text hotel/room 30 mins before etc.

Often it's not possible to text to confirm for many reasons. Some WGs clearly say they dont respond to texts.

You book on AW, she confirms, you turn up. Simple. Why introduce a several degrees of difficulty, subterfuge or  hoop jumping?
Big neg from me

Type_O_Negative

They deserve a massive negative review. Don't worry about white-knighting (because they are well reviewed). Admin/NIK will deal with it!  :hi:

Offline Matium

I think it is but being quite new to this thought I would get other opinions. As such I wont give a link to the profile etc.

I had seen a duo, lets call them a and b who come to my town from time to time and I had decided to try to see them.

A couple of weeks ago I dropped both a and b a message on AW asking when they were back in my area and to try to arrange a meeting.

On Sunday a responded on AW saying we have just arrived and are only working here Mon-Tues. Mon was a no go for me so I threw a message back saying was 16.30 for ab hour duo okay. Also just checking a couple of key services would be provided. All was good according to a and she asked me to phone her to confirm the app.

My punting phone is not at my house, so I said I would call the next day. On Monday I got the phone but the credit had expired. I messaged a on AW and told her I would call at lunch time when I got credit.

a messaged back and said to go on and put a AW booking in for both girls. Which I did immediately a accepted b did not respond.

At lunch I got credit and phoned the number for a on AW and got no answer. I gave it 30 minutes and tried again with no answer. So I dropped a text to say I had tried to call but got no answer. I immediately got a text back from a different number saying it was okay and asking what time I wanted the meeting for.

I replied with 16.30 as per the booking you accepted on AW. I got a text back saying is 5pm okay with you. Reluctantly I accepted after a couple of texts back and forth.

I then received a message back with the address and postcode saying to call at 5pm when I was outside for the room number.

So Tuesdat arrives - covervstory for friends family and work in place. The day drags, but finally 4pm arrives, time to drop a little blue friend and start the slow 20 minute walk to the hotel.

At 16.50 I throw a text to the number I was texting yesterday saying I was outside and for them to let me have the room number when they are ready.

I replied by saying I do at 5pm and giving my AW username and saying I had been speaking to a on Sunday and Monday.

I replied saying I had done so and had been given the hotel address and had a booking on AW.

"We can do 17.30"

I replied saying that wasnt what we agreed but if that is all they could do I would see them at 17.30. I then had to send a couple of texts to extend the cover story.

10 minutes later...

At no point was I told to confirm on Tuesday, neither a nor b have anything like that on their profile.

What do you guys think?

Don't even hesitate.

The truth is they deliberately double booked and then went with the guy who had made the longer booking, which, of course, would be more lucrative for them.

Put up the negative review with link for both girls.

Name and shame.

mrhappypants

Like you, I was encouraged to publish a negative review of a poor experience with a popular girl. 

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36769.0

The post got locked and she named me on her AW page.

There are a group of WG's in London who take know each other, work together, take an active interest in the reviews they receive on UKP and take action to screen out a potentially negative reviewer by refusing bookings.  If, by any chance, the girls you are talking about are part of this group at least be advised of the kind of reaction you will get.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 02:40:48 pm by mrhappypants »

SeekingtheTruth

Got to be an instant nagative. Completely wasted your time and sounds like they were double booking anyway.

Offline SBM

Got to be an instant nagative. Completely wasted your time and sounds like they were double booking anyway.

+1

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
yep even from a prossies view its a big fat negative no one deserves to be played like that
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Cim

To be fair to both party's involved; booking was accepted and confirmed on phone prior to booking. It's always a good idea to text before you leave or getting ready to re-confirm.

IF the booking was confirmed over the phone and address sent..... then this (in my view) IS a negative. Maybe you was asked to confirm on the day but forgot.......?

Regarding worrying about posting a negative I think of it in two ways:
1. This punting forum can be obnoxious to new members.... so think should I bother helping out?
2. Any bad service needs reporting IF deserved.

If 1 and 2 are ok then post away my friend.

Offline smiths

"We can do 17.30"

10 minutes later...

What do you guys think?

A definite negative in my view and I would naming and shaming these low lifes on here to inform other punters of my experience.

My advice is be more organised in future, ensure you have credit on your punting phone and always seek confirmation before you set out for the WGs as that's the best you can do.

Offline madeinwales56

Negative all day long. I look forward to the next installment.

Offline stevedave

All I can do is go along with the crowd and say, yes, get a negative done, pronto.

Name and shame, so hopefully nobody else gets taken for a mug by these two.

Offline Trotter671

Just in agreement with the rest on this Lee - it should not be so difficult/get pissed about to arrange a punt when you texted/called/booked on AW - Negative review as they obviously double booked and couldn't care less

Offline mrfishyfoo

That's a negative in my book as well.

Offline cueball

I'll chip into this one too....

Get the red one up op, don't forget to include her link, we need to know who to avoid  :hi:

Jester269269

100% Negative
Why would you think it's acceptable for you to be fucked around?

If she blocks you so what!!! Why would you book someone whose fucked you around again?

Jester269269

Unless it was Ellie Golding...I'd give her a neutral  :dance:

Offline PaintBrush

Big Fat Neg and sorry you got let down.  :angry:

Put up a full review, name and link

Save others having to take the same sort of shit  :scare:

cain

Will the OP ever return to name or should we just go with pure speculation .................................. I reckon it was lara and vicki  :lol: this is just a guess as the only other post the OP has put up was asking about them.

Offline smiths

Will the OP ever return to name or should we just go with pure speculation .................................. I reckon it was lara and vicki  :lol: this is just a guess as the only other post the OP has put up was asking about them.

He has returned at 8.11pm tonight it says but not posted, make of that what you will.

Offline cueball

He has returned at 8.11pm tonight it says but not posted, make of that what you will.

Indeed

The op is moving from potential decent member to attention seeking no mark  :dash:

Offline Turtle1

A huge negative. What a bunch of cunts. This is why we find it hard to trust hookers. Being a cunt is natural to them.

The half decent ones are rare these days

LeeGolding

With what mrhappypants posted I must admit I got a bit worried. I dont need any shit of that kind.

Okay so the follow on is I had sent a message on AW before posting this which the SP responded to.

We have had a further discussion I am now of the opinion that although I was messed about there was a misunderstanding from both sides.

a) They thought I knew to confirm on the morning of the punt.
b) I thought it was confirmed the night before.

The "other" booking I can only assume was made after I had not confirmed in the morning.

So with all of the above in mind I have decided not to post a negative review and I will learn from this and make sure I always confirm and confirm again just before I leave, like a lot of you suggested.

Offline SamLP

You've copped out. It's a negative all day. They sent you the address and told you to call when you arrive, with no mention of confirming on the day.
A shame as a review may save another punter having their time wasted which is why this site is helpful, but it only works when information is shared.
They even nearly gave you an appointment at 5.30 and then remembered 10 minutes later they had someone else booked in then. That in itself tells you there is a lack of organisation.
Also having bookings at 5 & 5.30 doesn't leave time to freshen up in between punters.

Offline punk

This sounds like a total croc of Shit.

Write it as a neutral,if as you claim its a mix up on both sides,than if you do punt with is group,you can add a follow up review and link your original one.

Other wise it sounds like making shit up.

MrKeen

but it only works when information is shared

This is the really important mission of this site.  I am increasingly coming to the conclusion that many aspects of a punt are subjective.  It is really important that factual info on comms, venue, and is the girl the girl in the photo, has to be shared as an absolute minimum.

Offline fairfield

.... I have decided not to post a negative review and I will learn from this and make sure I always confirm and confirm again just before I leave, like a lot of you suggested.
Really disappointed. Only mentioned texting for confirmation on the day for your future advice. It was NEVER meant to excuse their treatment of you.
And would never have posted if you'd said you were going to consult the wgs over writing a review. Their not bloody staff appraisals for gods sake.
IMO "publish and be dammed!" should be the punters motto.     

Mrbeee

If I am honest, I would have heard alarm bells before. Poor communication leading up to a punt more often than not leads to disappointment.

that said its a piss poor way to be treated and they clearly double booked you, don't allow them to get away with it and neg away my friend

Offline Silver Birch

With what mrhappypants posted I must admit I got a bit worried. I dont need any shit of that kind.

Okay so the follow on is I had sent a message on AW before posting this which the SP responded to.

We have had a further discussion I am now of the opinion that although I was messed about there was a misunderstanding from both sides.

a) They thought I knew to confirm on the morning of the punt.
b) I thought it was confirmed the night before.

The "other" booking I can only assume was made after I had not confirmed in the morning.

So with all of the above in mind I have decided not to post a negative review and I will learn from this and make sure I always confirm and confirm again just before I leave, like a lot of you suggested.

They've shitted you up and you've bottled it more like  :dash:

They fucked you around and you are letting them off the hook. I don't know any prossie who gives out the address to a punter, unless the booking is considered 100% confirmed.

Offline smiths

They've shitted you up and you've bottled it more like  :dash:

They fucked you around and you are letting them off the hook. I don't know any prossie who gives out the address to a punter, unless the booking is considered 100% confirmed.

Indeed, another with no backbone, wouldn't be surprised if a glowing positive is the result of this bollocks, no wonder such WGs continue fucking punters about when you have jellies like this guy. :thumbsdown:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

They sent you the address and told you to call when you arrive, with no mention of confirming on the day

This.