Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sabrina - New Town Sauna - Edinburgh  (Read 1576 times)

Offline biografo

After a couple of months (some say years!) of living in curiosity, finally bit the bullet and went to a sauna. Based on reviews, New Town Sauna it was.
There, I was met by a Romanian lady at the door who pointed me at the room with the girls for me to take my pick. Ended up with Sabrina, a petite late-20s tight Italian lady. On the menu there was also Polish, Thai and Turkish.
I went for the 45m option, so 30 at the door and 75 to the lady. Wasn't my best decision but I also didn't want to rush stuff...
Had a shower, laid on bed, she asked if I wanted a massage and I said "why not?" fully aware it was a stalling tactic. I needed some focus as well.
Massage wasn't that bad and once I flipped over, she continued the massage but focussed a lot more in the lower belly/upper thighs area. Once I was starting to get hard, on with the condom (placed with masterful mouth technique). Although OW, her BJ skills were on point. So much so that I thought I wouldn't mind if she finished me off in that way.
Still, 45m is a short time when you're having fun so we moved on to the typical usual suspects... to be honest, I didn't last much longer. Those BJ skills had left me on the verge and I came soon after.
She hinted I might get a 2nd pop for a fiver but I wasn't convinced I'd be able to recover that quickly... so we just stayed there talking for the rest of the time.
While the sex was not mind blowing, BJ was and I'd put it as a positive IF her phone hadn't started vibrating mid-event. I even had to go and check whether it was mine! That kinda threw the thing off a bit.

I do agree with previous reports of some clinical punt and I debated myself between Neutral and Positive. Ended up with a Positive because of the BJ technique... I think I grew a couple of mms based on suckage alone. And I left happy.

EDIT: She did mention she used to work at London Street Sauna but that is closed now!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 05:23:58 am by biografo »