Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexi.Foxx - Glasgow Tour  (Read 1805 times)

12 review(s) for Lexi.foxx (7 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Punter789012

Meet for 1 hour at £160.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ussual sent a text the morning of the punt, got a quick reply, agreed a time and she sent over the details.

The meet took place ina nice flat on the clyde side (Lancefield Quay are I think) with paid parking nearby. Think it was £2 for an hour but plenty of spaces. Got the flat number and in I went up the lift. She did hide behind the door when I arrived but when I saw her fully was very happy. Great looking lass, quite curvy with an incredible arse and nice set of tits. SHe did mention off the bat that her friend was also working in the flat and di hear footsteps and another punter come and go but never saw her.

Money handed over and down to business. Started with some DFK and sucking her tits, she doesnt mind you playing with them and a wee nibble. Moved on to OWO and it was alright, a little toothy at times but she as enthusiastic and while I am not huge she took the whole thing with ease. On to some RO and she was shaved but it was a bit rough and did hurt my face a bit, she did sem to enjoy it though. On with the bag and had to doggy with an arse liek that, was some sight and worth the money itself! A bit of missionary and more DFK, really seems to enjoy what she does. Ended with a tit wank and finisheg on her tits which was pretty good.

Cleaned up and chatted for a bit, she is very friendly and easy to talk to. She gave me more OWO for round 2 and finished me off with her hand.

Was offered a shower but delcined and left a happy man.

Overall a very good punt, she is very sttractive not stick thin but carries the weight she has very well, unreal arse, and she aims to please. £160 on the more expensive side for me but would see her again when she is in Glasgow.