Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoe - VS - Hot sexy oriental 5star service - Aberdeen  (Read 1540 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6515966) (14 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Roo1

Links: External Link/Members Only

Location: rosemount area very central and plenty of (paid) on street parking

Comms: good coms fired off an initial enquiry and got the following response:

Hi please booking time & how long you want to stay Address [**********]
30 minute £70 and 1hour £120
Service Included French kiss oral 69 ws massage sex etc.
Open 10am. To 9.30pm
Thank you xx

When I enquired about extras I got the following:

30 minute £70 and 1hour £120 including full personal service massage, oral ,69, Ws, kisses, sex and more..
Extra charge here for you!
OWO £10
CIM £20
COF £20
ANAL £30
Giving rimming £20
thank you xx

Looks: Thai’s can be a hit or a miss thankfully she was a hit. Pic are accurate although I’d say closer to 30 than 20. Hard to put an age on thai’s and she’s had some work done - Botox, lips, bolt ons and a few tattoos. Some people would be put off by the lips but I enjoy seeing them wrapped around my cock.

The Meet: arrived on street and was promptly given the flat number when requested, I was told not to buzz or knock and she’d buzz me in. Once I was in it was the usually behind the door stuff. When I seen her I was very happy she was in a full purple Victoria secret number with heels.  Paid £70 for 30 minutes and an extra £20 for rimming (bargain) and went for a quick shower. The flat isn’t luxury but does the job I’ve been in worse! Felt like she was staying with a mate as opposed to an airbnb/ short term let.

Skipped massage and went straight into the action. DFK to start as I got a good feel and then ow as I sat on the edge of the bed  after a few minutes I laid back onto the bed where she paid extra attention to the grapefruits and before you know it my legs where up and her tongue was deep inside me  :wackogirl:. She wasn’t in a rush to get on with the main show which was nice she moved at my pace. When indicated she then jumped on top for some cow girl with plenty of DFK, i then flipped her round for some missionary followed by doggy and prone bone pounding. During doggy I slipped a thumb into her ass, she was a bit hesitant with this but let me which was nice as I always try it and most of the time get push back (you don’t try you don’t get :cool:). At this point I got excited and thought fuck it I want COF, she was happy to oblige as long as I paid first, we stopped I paid the went back to pounding in doggy. I then got her to rim me again as I was in doggy whilst wanking me off at the same time, as the pressure built I turned around and finished on her face.

We both cleaned up and I left shattered but very happy with the service and value. I will definitely be back before she leaves.

Return: would repeat since she does rimming not a service many girls are willing to offer so need to take my chance whilst she’s here! She said she will be in aberdeen for 1 month.

I’ve been lurking for a while and finally bit the bullet to get a membership. Plenty more Aberdeen reviews to come when I get a chance to write them up!

Offline GingerNuts

Thanks for the review. If you're aware of an AdultWork profile please post a link so the review can be indexed to it.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only