Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Polly - Glasgow Incall.  (Read 3572 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6757062) (20 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Bazookaswagger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Polly has some positive's on here, and profile seemed straight forward, so i roughly knew what to expect. Very recent booking, quick-ish review, as she said she's leaving in a week's time?

Comm's all done by text, asked about extras charged, she fired me over a postcode, and we agreed a time for about 45mins later!

Booked an hour ,with a donation of £120 +  £20 for OWO. ( dfk also charged at £20, but that i can manage without)...

Located in air bnb flat near london road copshop, G40 - think premises are well used by W.G's, have noted from several other reviews.

Polly is a very slim, pretty thai girl, age late twenties, has lovely skin, so hard to judge. Beautiful long dark hair, seems tallish for a thai, as she's long limbed, but still petite, a six at most.Boobage - what's smaller than an A- cup?, great wee nips though :) Has a trimmed bush btw.

Greeted by lovely, happy,smiley girl, found her very attractive. Following her upstairs to her bedroom, got a great eyeful of what was to come, as she was only wearing a short silky black nightie, ooft!

Polly indicated to chair at foot of bed, and i got the jist, so i stripped while she planked the cash i had just handed her. Wasn't too long and she joined me, as i lay on my front on double bed, after slipping off her nightie.

She had everything already laid out to hand, as it should be on a punt. She applied just enough oil, gave me a good medium to firm massage, from legs up my body, quite a bit of time spent on buttocks, but no reach unders, or CC swipes. Nice pressure on back and shoulders, got into a couple of knots here, and in my neck- happy days!

Polly doesn't weigh much, she kind of worked her way up, sat on top pressing into me, and she's now rubbing her mound on my ass, and back, as i lift up to meet her rythym.

There's a narrow double door , standalone mirrored wardrobe, to my right hand side, and i've had my head turned that way the full time relishing the view, of this tight thai hottie grinding herself on me. Polly leans down, and she's planting some kisses on my neck, so i start rubbing her up, slowly turning over. I didn't pay for dfk, but was happy with the amount of lip service.

Polly started with some great oral, i was at attention in jig time. She's also good with her hands, and licking all the right places to - puts in the effort.

Got her round for 69, ( fantastic lil peachy ass) ,and she appeared to be enjoying the attention as much as me, or she's a great actress. She has a cute little ass crack that just asks to be tongued , so alternated between that, and her now wet pussy.( all clean, & tasty ).

Polly then came round and got right into some face sitting( her party piece me thinks?)...moaning, grinding on my mouth/tongue, her hands on the wall, while i squeezed her bum cheeks, and she takes a good fingering as well.

I was so focussed by this point on getting her off, i was losing wood, but polly got me hard again with another sloppy bj.

Jacket rolled on, and entered her in mish, hot, wet & tight, felt sap rising a couple of times, so shuffled positions, on our sides, her legs wide, then feet on chest, and then her legs over my shoulders, going at it shallow then deep ,little gasps from her were doing the trick.

Asked to do doggy but disappointingly, she shakes her head, so i said she'd have to get on top, and she gave a little laugh for some reason?
Anyway she slides on, and she is energetically gyrating her hips going for it, and grinding down on my pubic bone.
Think she was tiring, and asked if i would come like this?, so i replies with a cheeky wink ' i definitely would doing you doggy?'

Nah not budging, so we compromised, as i had to see that cheeky peach at work...
RCG - best seat in the house, holy shit, polly excells at this, she had just the right angle, going at it piston like, on my pole. I sat up with my arms straight behing me, cracking view, best RCG i've ever had, culminating after a fair build up, in a drawn out pulsating orgasm( you know the ones) - she f*@ked me gooood!  :yahoo:

Lovely lass, thoroughly enjoyed her service, i'll defo be back.  :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Glesgaboy

Great review dude!
Glesga needs more of these good Thais- so straightforward , transparent pricing and good service imho 👌🏼

Offline Max121

Great in depth review mate - much appreciated - Glad you had a fab time  :hi:

Offline Jimbob212

Thanks for the review OP.

Do you think it was a shared apartment?

From the information she gave me the area looked like a bunch of council flats together, were there any suspicious eyes?

Cheers

Offline Bazookaswagger

Didn't get the feeling , or hear anyone else there in her flat :unknown:
 The front doors to flats are on private verandas, not all clustered ,in a main entry, so a degree of privacy. Never seen a soul around, when i visited early afternoon  :thumbsup:

Offline Mackan1

How tall would u say she is?

Offline Bazookaswagger

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good review matey she look fit

Offline Geeman2020

She sounds good.
Why no doggie though :unknown: ???