Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Savannah James Bellshill  (Read 3309 times)

27 review(s) for Savannah_James (26 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Clattypats]

Offline 1980Tam

1 hr -£180

Contacted Savannah via AW , then mobile  ,last minute arrangement was with Savannah within 45 mins.
Location house in Bellshill , nice ,clean safe .
Savannahs profile pretty accurate nice body , not a light weight , facially ok ., nice friendly and easy to get on with .
Went for GFE ,this I got, all services protected , had great time .
I have seen her since and again great time and inquired about her more kinky services maybe next time .

Summary , Good friendy girl , fun to be with , she could switch either sub or dom. But she is expesive  , she has offers on but still on high side .
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 03:13:22 pm by 1980Tam »

Offline Jamesie007

Agree fully.  Met twice and really enjoyed the sessions.
Would go back again but prices are not in my budget any more.
Maybe she will bring back TONTOBER   Great idea and seen a few crackers at great prices.

Offline noodle

Her prices were more in line when she provided more services. If you were looking for a sub, then when she did owo, facials & anal it was well worth it.

Although she used to be a great provider I'll probably give it a miss now unless there was an offer on.

Offline muffherwell91

Location house in Bellshill
Has she moved? When I last saw her she was based in Wishaw. A top girl who provides a top service.  :diablo:

Offline 1980Tam

Has she moved? When I last saw her she was based in Wishaw. A top girl who provides a top service.  :diablo:

I seen her in Bellshill , see she has a G1 location advertised also.

Offline Picti

Yeah Bellshill. She's in an ok area with lots of parking.

Change of venue but the same enthusiasm and quality of service.

Offline Kinkylad89

1 hr -£180

Contacted Savannah via AW , then mobile  ,last minute arrangement was with Savannah within 45 mins.
Location house in Bellshill , nice ,clean safe .
Savannahs profile pretty accurate nice body , not a light weight , facially ok ., nice friendly and easy to get on with .
Went for GFE ,this I got, all services protected , had great time .
I have seen her since and again great time and inquired about her more kinky services maybe next time .

Summary , Good friendy girl , fun to be with , she could switch either sub or dom. But she is expesive  , she has offers on but still on high side .

This guy must be some stallion 12 punts in 3 days seems dodgy to me
Banned reason: fucking twat
Banned by: Head1

Online DaVINCI

They could all be historical  :unknown: were as you have been here 18 months and not a Peep  :sarcastic:

Offline 1980Tam

Not  a stallion my friend , 12 reviews in 3 days is different from 12 punts in 3 days , only trying to do my bit for the site .

For your information these punts are over a period of 10 weeks I have a few more to do .

Do you have anything to offer ?

Offline Jock D

Do you have anything to offer ?

Going by his 10 posts, since he joined in Feb 18, I would say he has fuck all to offer...happy to be proved wrong though?