Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anne Lee/oriental-princess Edinburgh  (Read 3682 times)

29 review(s) for Anne Lee (24 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline Matrix

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

1 hour @£150

Caught this one a couple of weeks back in a nice wee flat just behind the west end. Comms started with a phone call (she has a nice not too strong London accent). Once things were agreed, set the rest up by text.

Anne's a cute wee thing, very petite, with a fit body and lovely skin. Wasn't much in the way of foreplay as she started with a very good massage. So good in fact I was close to snoozing off. The massage progressed into her rubbing herself all over me and had her tits on my back and head/ears.

She got my pecker up and gave me some good owo. If I had one criticism, she couldn't seem to get more than halfway down the shaft, she is small though. Sucked and licked away for a good while then rubbered me up and hopped on board. Had those massive fake tits bouncing up and down on my face. Finished up and she gave me another fantastic rubdown. Not long after I was hard again so she turned me over and started grinding on my cock (no penetration) before more owo and sex in a few other positions.

Had another wee rubdown after that where she put a wee blanket on me which felt really soft and "FLUFFY".  :crazy: :D :wacko:

All in all a good relaxing service with a nice friendly girl. Good sex and a great massage. Had me very relaxed for a few days afterwards until the balls started craving action again.

A wee bit on the pricey side for some folk, but I'll likely return when I feel the need for some pampering.     

Offline DickDiver

I've enjoyed her oily massage a couple of times. Great to see she is back to the shagging! Must come out of retirement for that.

Offline Matrix

I've enjoyed her oily massage a couple of times. Great to see she is back to the shagging! Must come out of retirement for that.

Sounds like you're ready to dive back in, Richard.

Offline Boinky

Nice Review Matrix.

She's been on my HL for a while but never quite managed to see her when I'm through. Must make a more concerted effort as that does sound my cup of tea.

Offline guttyboy

I went to see her when still in Bonnyrigg. She is Chinese but was raised in London and I found her very attractive, with a very fit body and very pleasant company.

I went for an oily body-to-body massage, with a happy ending, which was first class. Delighted that she is now in town.

Offline Lewisj00000

Is she facially attractive too? Body looks incredible..

Offline Matrix

I think so. Not stunning, but cute.

Although her face is blocked out of her pictures, she was pretty much as I imagined.

Offline Lewisj00000

Nice!

Do you know if RO is on the table? No mention on the ‘likes’ list on her profile. Were you offered it at all?