Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for WG with muscle-control - advice appreciated  (Read 714 times)

Offline croaker

Hello folks,

When I was in my early twenties, very green and inexperienced, I went out with someone for a while who had fantastic muscle control. I mean, the moment I was inside her, she could really grip me, without any apparent external movement at all. It was a fantastic sensation. Just to be clear, she wasn't especially tight - hardly any friction at all going in - but she could then tighten up, a lot, using her internal muscles.  Not long after we had gone our separate ways I met someone else, and she too could grip me and could move the point she was gripping with up and down. Being young and green, I didn't realise at the time that not many women can do this and how much effort and practice it takes.  In fact at the time, I probably didn't even appreciate the sensations half as much as I would now!  For years and years since (I'm nearly fifty now) I've been searching for someone with this skill. No luck!
I have two questions. First, do you know anyone in London (pref. NW, central or E/SE areas) who can do this? Second question, if I wanted to ask someone whether they can do this, I don't even know what terminology to use!

You'd make me very happy indeed if you can help! My apologies if this has already been covered. I did a search but, no joy.

Thanks again folks.

Mike.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 11:40:11 pm by croaker »

vw

You might want to search for pelvic floor in here throws up some interesting threads and a few reviews for what your looking for.

Offline SamLP

I can think of two who have strong pelvic control.
Renata/Paula External Link/Members Only
Vanessa External Link/Members Only

Offline GreyDave

:hi:  External Link/Members Only

Lisa is just great at that she is able to stop one of those rotating rabbit vibraters  with the power of her pussy.

She tours I ve seen her many times a great shag make sure you are on top form cause she really is a PSE  :drinks: :drinks:

Once said to me if you were just a bit harder I`d have you up my arse.... needless to say I`ve sorted out some blue pills for my next vist...
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 09:43:05 am by GreyDave »

Offline croaker

I can think of two who have strong pelvic control.
Renata/Paula External Link/Members Only
Vanessa External Link/Members Only

Thanks for this - much appreciated!

Offline croaker

:hi:  External Link/Members Only

Lisa is just great at that she is able to stop one of those rotating rabbit vibraters  with the power of her pussy.

She tours I ve seen her many times a great shag make sure you are on top form cause she really is a PSE  :drinks: :drinks:

Once said to me if you were just a bit harder I`d have you up my arse.... needless to say I`ve sorted out some blue pills for my next vist...

Sounds scary, but nice-scary rather than scary-scary, if you know what I mean! I'll look out for a tour to London that would work.  Thanks for the recommendation.

Offline croaker

You might want to search for pelvic floor in here throws up some interesting threads and a few reviews for what your looking for.

Ahhh! Why didn't I think of that?  Thanks!