Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting Phone (Smartphone needed plus SIM with possible data allowance)  (Read 560 times)

Offline Mike66

Hello guys and gals

I know there’s a few questions about punting phones, however I’m after a bit of help.

I’m going to buy a payg punting phone but I want one that is good for WhatsApp and for internet with wifi. I don’t want to spend loads on it and don’t want an iPhone as everything else I have is on Apple so want to keep this separate. It’s really the WhatsApp suitability that I’m after, I’ve always had contract phones so don’t know much about payg and using them for the above and which ones are the best...cheers

Offline LLPunting

Your question is answered in the other threads, at least in terms of kind of phone you're after.  Try reading them (again).
Big clue in title change
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 07:11:48 pm by LLPunting »

Offline jonnw16

Depends what you mean by "loads". This looks like a reasonable phone to me: External Link/Members Only.

Offline mdiver1

In my phone (android) I can make multiple user accounts. So I use my normal phone with a different user for WhatsApp and Snapchat, uses the same data I have on my plan. For phone calls and text messages I have a cheap phone, battery lasts weeks. I leave it in my car.

Offline LLPunting

In my phone (android) I can make multiple user accounts. So I use my normal phone with a different user for WhatsApp and Snapchat, uses the same data I have on my plan. For phone calls and text messages I have a cheap phone, battery lasts weeks. I leave it in my car.

How do you hide this punting account?  AFAIK you can't so anyone fidgeting with your settings or in Chrome or Gmail (or any other G product) may be able to discover the other login choices.  So even if you don't save the passwords for auto-login the identity is visible.
How do you ensure that your "real" login is always active when your phone is unattended?

Offline Jimmy83

Wait, what do you need Snapchat for on a Punting phone?

But easiest/cheapest option is to just get another sim. Most phones these days are dual sim capable. Where the SD card goes, you can actually put another sim.

Some new options will appear on your phone. When you make a phone call, you can choose whether you want to dial with Sim 1 or Sim 2. You can also disable either sim from the settings menu.

So if you're not punting and a WG calls you, as long as Sim 2 is disabled, the phone won't ring.

For WhatsApp, you can just download WhatsApp business which is literally the exact same thing as WhatsApp and made by the same people. You can assign Sim 2 to that. As far as I can tell, the only difference is that for the recipient, it will say "This chat is with a business account" right at the top.

Offline Liverpool

I suppose it boils down to how secure you want to be and how technically proficient the people are that you want to hide your activities from. Sim swapping won't account for the IMEI number of your handset so will still show its use in areas that people may not expect you in. Likewise should you take any pictures in a particular area or of a particular girl, should she allow it, unless you re-size them, the longitude and latitude of where the picture was taken will be stored on the phone.

Get yourself down Tescos. They do smart phones for £60 payg. They are well reviewed on line.

Offline mdiver1

How do you hide this punting account?  AFAIK you can't so anyone fidgeting with your settings or in Chrome or Gmail (or any other G product) may be able to discover the other login choices.  So even if you don't save the passwords for auto-login the identity is visible.
How do you ensure that your "real" login is always active when your phone is unattended?

Different email address etc. No link to my legit stuff.
The only thing is the user on my phone. That's the only thing that could possibly be linked to me. But since no one is a tech wizard or would actually think such things are possible, I've got nothing to worry about.

Offline punther

for "free" internet and data you can use your main phone as a hotspot

payg sims cost a £1 to buy

you can buy bundles with your top up credit for calls and texts(and data) otherwise you can just use your credit up but this can be more expensive than using bundles

External Link/Members Only

regarding the phone itself just buy any decently reviewed phone that has the features you're after

Banned reason: Ignoring advice and arguing over veri pic rules.
Banned by: daviemac