Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: considering a booking .......weird situation  (Read 2529 times)

pukkapunt

i was on Plenty of Fish at the start of the year doing some window shopping when i get messaged by a girl. attractive and local. we chatted briefly, all was good.The thing is i recognized her from AW. ......when i politely messaged her and told her as such and i didn't mind  she disappeared on me. Shes a british girl, late twenties.

so anyway,  shes got some great services listed including a two girl duo with her 'GF'. and i still think shes hot..... and if i was her type bk then , it could be a good session...

Its a quite a long time ago we briefly spoke.. she wont remember me i doubt..who knows. i wonder what she was doing on POF...... i dont know wether to message her and have a chat and re introduce or ignore all that, act a stranger and just do a standard booking..........

Online akauya

i was on Plenty of Fish at the start of the year doing some window shopping when i get messaged by a girl. attractive and local. we chatted briefly, all was good.The thing is i recognized her from AW. ......when i politely messaged her and told her as such and i didn't mind  she disappeared on me. Shes a british girl, late twenties.

so anyway,  shes got some great services listed including a two girl duo with her 'GF'. and i still think shes hot..... and if i was her type bk then , it could be a good session...

Its a quite a long time ago we briefly spoke.. she wont remember me i doubt..who knows. i wonder what she was doing on POF...... i dont know wether to message her and have a chat and re introduce or ignore all that, act a stranger and just do a standard booking..........

You messed up there didn't you? You could have had a freebie if you hadn't said anything :)

What's her AW link?

pukkapunt

haha, yeah i did mess up lol........  *facepalm*

i think i should keep the link off the board at this stage as it involves her personal life trends as such . il pm you it.

Jay-Jay

You think you should keep her A/W link off the board. WTF For...if it's her A/W link she'll be glad of the promotion surely ?

Jay

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
haha, yeah i did mess up lol........  *facepalm*

i think i should keep the link off the board at this stage as it involves her personal life trends as such . il pm you it.

Yes, keep her PoF profile private.

You think you should keep her A/W link off the board. WTF For...if it's her A/W link she'll be glad of the promotion surely ?

Jay

Agreed. Her AW Profile is already out in the open, so there's nothing to hide here. Link Please??

password02

Yes, keep her PoF profile private.

Agreed. Her AW Profile is already out in the open, so there's nothing to hide here. Link Please??

+1

Offline CBPaul

Eh ? Personal life trends on her AW profile, she's a prostitute for fucks sake.

If she's on POF then she's either after some company, in which case you missed out and mentioning her AW profile wasn't the best idea or she's touting for more business and you wouldn't get far without putting 50 quid on the gas and 50 quid on the electric beforehand.

pukkapunt

i would be letting a personal life thing get linked to her aw business profile. its just not rite. prostitute or not its just good manners for me to not put it on public board. it doesnt have relevance to the original post

pukkapunt

once ive banged her, one way or another il write a review.............  :lol:

cylon

i would be letting a personal life thing get linked to her aw business profile. its just not rite. prostitute or not its just good manners for me to not put it on public board. it doesnt have relevance to the original post

I think this is a case of I've seen her first so I'm having first bagsy. Stop being a bellend and put a link up. I assume you would be doing that if you wrote a review, so your original argument not to is bollox.

Offline Kingy28

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

I once spotted a very foxy young lady on OKcupid who was supposedly into "casual sex".  Way out of my league,  I don't know why I even bothered to message her, but I couldn't resist.  She didn't reply, and her profile vanished, she had blacklisted me (that's what blacklisting does on OKcupid).

About 9 months later, I saw a familiar face on AW.  I booked her, and got to shag her after all!  But I kept quiet about spotting her on OKcupid.  I must admit that I got a secret thrill out of giving one to a girl who had blacklisted me, I'm pretty sure she didn't recognise me from my old profile pic.  Sadly she disappeared from AW not long after.

Offline Sedlmayer

No you wouldn't - you're just being a dick now. I can feel you just starting to close on Blitzed for WOTW........ (still think he'll get it though)

Closet freak

Yes it's relevant to the original post cos you told everyone she has a aw profile  :dash:
If it's not good manners & just not write then why the fuck did you come here to tell us all  :dash:
I've never nominated any one for WOTW but I just might this week  :hi:

Tjkooker

I once spotted a very foxy young lady on OKcupid who was supposedly into "casual sex".  Way out of my league,  I don't know why I even bothered to message her, but I couldn't resist.  She didn't reply, and her profile vanished, she had blacklisted me (that's what blacklisting does on OKcupid).

About 9 months later, I saw a familiar face on AW.  I booked her, and got to shag her after all!  But I kept quiet about spotting her on OKcupid.  I must admit that I got a secret thrill out of giving one to a girl who had blacklisted me, I'm pretty sure she didn't recognise me from my old profile pic.  Sadly she disappeared from AW not long after.

You should have told her! While walking out the door saying "I doubt fucking you for free would have been any better"

pukkapunt

so anyway i messaged her on whatsapp and reintroduced from before, we had a chat, she reminded me of something id forgot from the time. back then she had some sort of head injury accident causing short term memory loss but was in recovery...... i got reminded of this and all made sence,,,,, so in fact i didnt fuck up. all is well......... happy days.  :thumbsup:   

i was after advise, but most of you dont give a shit, you just wanted a perv lol..........

Offline Sedlmayer

so anyway i messaged her on whatsapp and reintroduced from before, we had a chat, she reminded me of something id forgot from the time. back then she had some sort of head injury accident causing short term memory loss but was in recovery...... i got reminded of this and all made sence,,,,, so in fact i didnt fuck up. all is well......... happy days.  :thumbsup:   

i was after advise, but most of you dont give a shit, you just wanted a perv lol..........

What are you even talking about  :crazy:?
You're closing in on Blitzed with every post :wacko:

pukkapunt

sorry if it is not the forum norm. i havnt long been on the forum,..........

i dont want to row with anyone.

Can you tell me what is Blitzed without abuse please?

edit******

i just searched for WOTW

you are too kind :blush:

« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 10:39:58 am by pukkapunt »

Offline CBPaul

Out of all the ways of 'perving' on the internet reading AW profiles always hits the money doesn't it  :dash:

If by any chance this isn't a load of bollocks, you did get advice - you fucked up. Why not use AW, find a prossie you like and go and pay to fuck her instead of trolling around social media hoping to pick up a free lay.

An AW profile is out there for all to see, doesn't compromise anything and you're argument is crap, no harm in posting a link - that's if one exists   :wacko:

pukkapunt

i was just wondering wether i should tell her we had talked in the past on pof before turning up at a booking and being recognised . That was all. i was after opinions, What she looks like did not have any relevance imo.

if doesnt matter now as i made my choice and did as such and arranging a duo booking with her and another..

There is nothing further to discuss
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 10:47:36 am by pukkapunt »

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

if doesnt matter now as i made my choice and did as such and arranging a duo booking with her and another..

There is nothing further to discuss

So I take it you wont be writing a review of the dup then as everyone ill know who you are talking about.

I find it rather childish to make a reference to a prossie and then not post a link.  No one is asking you to post her POF link.  They are asking for her AW link which will actually be advertising for her.  I am pretty sure she wont give a flying fuck that you mentioned she was once on POF as many prossies use that site for fun and for getting extra paid work.  It is not referencing her private life at all as no link to POF profile would be given.  All you have basically done is said I have found a prossie I want to see but I am not letting anyone else know about her.  Her profile is there for anyone to see so not linking to it is childish no matter which way you look at it.

yorkshire123

Well pukka-pie may I use one of your quotes from another thread.

this is 2 minutes of my life i will never get back...........

I can predict an interesting weekend coming up, Is there such a thing as low calorie popcorn  ;)

Offline Sedlmayer

Well pukka-pie may I use one of your quotes from another thread.

I can predict an interesting weekend coming up, Is there such a thing as low calorie popcorn  ;)

I think popcorn IS low calorie - it's the lager that makes you fat  :drinks:

Offline Kentpunt

the is a girl from kent on AW thats also on plenty of fish, might message her on POF one day and see if i can get a freebie  ;)