Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elif - Caesars, Codnor  (Read 771 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7700563) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Markrob87

Saw Elif earlier this week, £90 for half an hour, booked by phone beforehand.
Arrived approx 15minutes late as the traffic was awful. Getting into the place is a bit risky as there is a Tesco car park next door with people parked up and generally staring... I managed to get in after waiting for a minute or so for waiting cars to leave.
Premises is very clean and organised. After a quick shower I was lead up to the room where Elif was waiting. First impression was that she is a bit overweight and isn't exactly pretty. However she has a positive attitude so that more or less made up for it.
Sex in multiple positions, Elif was quite enthusiastic. I got the impression we could have gone on for longer but I had to keep to the (15minutes late) schedule due to other commitments.
I took the opportunity to ask about the stories circulating about the place - supposedly there was a dispute between girls regarding money, and some left. Stories about the whole place closing down apparently aren't true.

Offline Dipper