Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily: TOFTT ish: W1: Harsh negative? - Oxford Circus  (Read 2764 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

This punt brought up a hat-trick of horrors for the week and while there were outstanding parts to it, there were enough prossie no-no's to give it a negative, even if my cock is fighting for a neutral and my head is convinced that with a bit more effort on her part this could have been a stonking positive.

I was in the West End on business, one meeting in the morning, another in the afternoon, with a beautiful punt sized gap in the middle. I drove in, fought through the interminable roadworks, Ubers, Addie Lees and white vans, found a good parking spot that was top-uppable via App and got searching.

Emily has been on my hotlist for a while and she answered my call in chirpy Essex-ese, she was available at my requested time, £200 all in, so it was done and she sent the address, very close to the BBC, a short walk from Oxford Circus for those of you brave enough to risk public transport in tourist season.

I arrived at the venue to find the entrance blocked by a big, surgically enhanced and tattooed girl with a deep Bolton accent arguing loudly with the driver who was picking her up. She was very likely a working girl and gave me a hooker to punter knowing look as I texted Emily who buzzed me in. This was a grand mansion, decor a little rough round the edges but ground and first floor featured massive wooden floored rooms being used for business purposes and after climbing the balustraded staircase I was met by Emma who I thought I recognised, all blonde hair, big tits, in a blue clingy dress but no shoes. She led me through a large glass door, curtained with red velvet into a grand vestibule surrounded by equally grand rooms, furnished in shabby chic, all high ceilings and leather studded sofas up to her rooms which included a huge bedroom, massive bathroom with walk in shower and sitting room, all furnished in a similar way. This was the grandest house I'd ever punted, all £10M plus of it, in apart from a "party" years ago and it turns out this place is also a regular purveyor of sex parties too.

As we approached her rooms, a random bloke passed, carrying a pile of towels, she asked him to bring me a water, he ignored her and carried on with his duties.

At last behind closed doors in the bedroom, sparsely furnished with a large bed and an large ornate mirror propped upon the side wall, I got a good look at Emily and recognised her from her previous guises Annabelle from Max's stable. We discussed it briefly and shows dismissive of her former pimp. I suspect she has had other personas and been reviewed on here hence the ish after TOFTT in the title.

She is absolutely the girl in the photos, an early 20s bottle blonde, pretty with pumped up lips, a slightly big, slightly bent nose, petite, size 6 Essex girl with a smooth, tanned body, massive natural feeling bolt ons, a great arse and smooth skin, for the third time this week, a bit bristly down below, perhaps even light and natural. She was fresh out of the shower in an expensive dress and still slightly wet hair.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I showered and returned barely covered by the too small towel to interrupt her texting and engage in tender then passionate kissing, with tongues, deeply and unzipping, unhooking and unfurling my now rampant cock which she wasted no time in getting in her mouth for a pretty sensational, variable depth including very deep blowjob/facefucking kneeling then with me lying on the bed, interspersed with kissing and groping. She requested I returned the favour which I did, briefly, probably only spelling the words of the alphabet once each with my tongue before she continued her spiitty, sloppy ministrations. She said she wanted to fuck me, I said at this point [25 minutes in] that would last two pumps before squirt so she got on her knees by the mirror and I delivered a loaded facial/cim/on tits combo avoiding her hair as requested which she received without flinching before getting up a bit too quickly to go clean up, taking her phone and leaving me to my own devices and the wet wipes.

She came back and her work phone which had been receiving texts throughout rang, she recognised the number and asked if I'd mind if she took the call and before I'd said anything fucked off to the bathroom to deal with the booking before returning and blabbing on about needing as much cash as possible for her holidays. Then she blathered on about how much cash she can earn in the US yadayadayadayada....

Then her engagement switched back on and we kissed, groped and she blew me deliciously again, her body looks awesome up close and doubly good reflected in the mirror as she worked on me with her mouth. On with a nodder and cowgirl, doggy and missionary, with kissing and groping, she asked if I wanted to cum in her mouth again and we positioned ourselves and repeated the first money shot.

We sat on the bed and chatted again, she went on about her plans and asked me with five minutes to go to get a shower because she had another client coming and had to get ready, no soothing massage or clean up outside of the paid time. I showered, dressed and returned to find her re-dressed, texting and eating a packet of crisps, just to prove romance is not dead.

She took me down to the landing at the end of the lushly carpeted living quarters, looked in my eyes, gave me a cheese and onion kiss and said she hoped to see me again....

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 06:21:58 pm by Yeboahsleftfoot »

Offline king tarzan

I wanted to drill her but got put off by thinking she is not fully natural from head to toes..
Thanks for confirming my initial thoughts of fake muffins fake pumped up lips..
I adore beautiful sexy elegant classy women not human plastic dolls..
Saved myself time and £200...
Thanks YLF
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Yeboahsleftfoot

I wanted to drill her but got put off by thinking she is not fully natural from head to toes..
Thanks for confirming my initial thoughts of fake muffins fake pumped up lips..
I adore beautiful sexy elegant classy women not human plastic dolls..
Saved myself time and £200...
Thanks YLF

My pleasure KT, the enhancements look and feel natural, the most frustrating thing was that the engaged parts of the punt were deliciously toe curlingly good, a bit more effort, that's all required to make her top notch.

Offline ralhar

Great review mate very entertaining.

Yeboahsleftfoot

mcgee121

Yeah I agree with you.  It's a definite neg.  She rushed you out and you were fighting for her attention.  You felt like a cog in her machine instead of a client whom she was doing her best to please.

She does seem like my type though.  I wish I could cum twice like you in an hour  :( because her 30 mins rate and 1.5 hr rate seem a bit overpriced for me.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Yeah I agree with you.  It's a definite neg.  She rushed you out and you were fighting for her attention.  You felt like a cog in her machine instead of a client whom she was doing her best to please.

She does seem like my type though.  I wish I could cum twice like you in an hour  :( because her 30 mins rate and 1.5 hr rate seem a bit overpriced for me.

When she was on it it was phenomenal, with full engagement for the whole hour she could easily have coaxed a hat-trick out of me.

Offline Link7

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=115120.msg1329845#msg1329845

Looks like others had the same issues you did YLF. So she clearly isn't reading her feedback on here, or improving.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Looks like others had the same issues you did YLF. So she clearly isn't reading her feedback on here, or improving.

Good spot pal, some things never change huh?

Offline Aj280

A almost a whole year as well.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 07:46:21 pm by Aj280 »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the very informative review MrYLF.  :hi: :hi:

Got a trip down from Gods own county next month and this lass was my plan A.

Thank fuck for UKP.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Cheers for the very informative review MrYLF.  :hi: :hi:

Got a trip down from Gods own county next month and this lass was my plan A.

Thank fuck for UKP.

That's what it's all about Mr F, caring and sharing.

Offline mrfishyfoo

That's what it's all about Mr F, caring and sharing.

Indeed it is   :hi: :hi:

FFS now I've gotta find me a good jockey that fits my requirements as this one appears to be a clock watching waste of space.

James999

She's a member here now and wants this review removed  :unknown:

Offline Brazilian Martian

I wonder if she rejected YBL offer to join his stable of whores and he made this review to spite her.

Offline Littlefoot

Doesn't like her job title either   :unknown:

vw

I wonder if she rejected YBL offer to join his stable of whores and he made this review to spite her.

would not shock me a standard pimp tactic

Maybe this prossie should complain to yeboahs girls directly.

Online finn5555

Such a delicate young things who upset her  :lol:

Is she not a pro$$ie then  :unknown:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Such a delicate young things who upset her  :lol:

Is she not a pro$$ie then  :unknown:

Nope she's a WHORE.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Online finn5555

Offline mrfishyfoo

Really  :scare: you mean she sells her arse to men  :cry:

It's been "suggested" that is exactly what she does.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Of course it's all lies, she's not a whore really is she.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 06:51:26 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline punk

Offline lewishamguy

She is a courtesan  :rolleyes:

yes she is one of the so called elite courtesan.  :sarcastic: