Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Electra Kiss- hot but.... (Outcall)  (Read 1915 times)

Miracle_drug

External Link/Members Only

She only does outcalls. Therefore after you factor in the price of a London midweek hotel, this is an expensive girl. She's since put some new pictures up.

I paid full price for this one at £200 for an hour. That's as high as I'm willing to go but I thought that, judging from the pics, she'd be worth paying £50 or so over the odds as she's clearly a young, fit girl. Since I saw her it looks like she's had one of her punters take a few snaps of her. The pics are genuine and facially she's quite pretty IMO- I'd give her 8/10.

I'd asked her to dress in a suitable outfit which she provided and things got off to a good start. Plenty of RO before on to the OWO which she was happy to provide. This is when things started to go down hill a bit. There isn't much enthusiasm here at all. Like many young girls who are fairly hot she doesn't seem to grasp that it's her job to "put in a shift". She just wasn't enthusiastic and it really started to turn me off. Her oral was satisfactory at best and she wouldn't lick my balls- for me that's an essential part of owo and I started to quickly "lose interest". The booking then began to go downhill. Don't get me wrong- I'm willing to do my bit but I'm the one that's paying so even if the girl doesn't fancy me I expect a certain level of service and I don't care if they act. I'm not Brad Pitt, but if I was I'd still expect the girl to earn her dough. She just wasn't interested at this point and her apathy really out me off her.

After sticking my dick in her pussy, which was drier than a camels mouth, I called it a day. She's also became a bit whiny towards the end of the booking and despite the fact that I'd booked for 90 mins (it was the same price as an hour) I let her go early. I was a bit bored with her tbh.

I wouldn't go back. I'm sure there's lot of guys who might form a connection with her but for me it was like shagging Robocop's daughter.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 10:10:00 am by Miracle_drug »

Offline PLeisure

OP, big thanks for taking the time to review this newbie; she's been on my list to see.
Too bad it was lacklustre; the recent pics looked promising but think I'll pass now.

Hope your next is better  :thumbsup:

Miracle_drug

No worries. I'm all fairness I wouldn't necessarily write her off if I was you. Horses for courses and all that? She might completely different with someone else I suppose, but I just wasn't too impressed.

mcgee121

I'm not Brad Pitt

You mean hey day Brad Pitt.  He's washed up now, he didn't look after himself.

With younger women the enjoyment with them is always partly lust driven.  At best you hope they have a good attitude but it's rare you will find a highly skilled one and you need to be prepared to give them some guidance. 

Not all SPs like licking balls if you are shelling out £200 don't be shy to discuss this stuff with a SP beforehand to see if she is happy to do it for you.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 10:40:32 am by mcgee121 »

Miracle_drug

Point taken but never had a problem before and I've been punting for a few years now so I just assume if a girl is willing to do owo then she'd be willing to lick my balls. I always make a huge effort to be super clean before the punt even down to cracking out the "nads" (highly recommended btw- Amazon sell it) so hygiene has never been an issue.

I've also noticed that some girls soon start to get the timewaster vibe from punters who fire off lots of questions and start going into minutiae about what they want from a booking. So if I want specific things from a punt, I tend to keep requests and questions to things that should be specified before the booking takes place (e.g oufits).

mcgee121

I've also noticed that some girls soon start to get the timewaster vibe from punters who fire off lots of questions and start going into minutiae about what they want from a booking.

SPs are not stupid they know who the timewasters are; real punters have a certain lingo and confidence.  I always give a brief outline of what I want and what is absolutely essential to me for a session.  I hate doing this face to face because it feels unnatural and can lead to disappointment if she can't do what I want.  If a SP thinks that my approach is OTT then she doesn't have to see me.  The good ones do like to know how to please you. 

Offline Hobbit

Point taken but never had a problem before and I've been punting for a few years now so I just assume if a girl is willing to do owo then she'd be willing to lick my balls.

Not true!  There are many girls who give OWO and don't lick balls. A lot will do it if you ask them but not very well in my experience. There are only a few that will do it satisfactorily. I tend to find that if they provide CIM or Swallow then there is a high chance that they would lick balls in a very wet and sloppy manner, exactly the way I like it.  :hi:.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks OP for the review, sounds more like a negative based on your description of events.
The AW feedback looks suspect due to number of entries in a short space of time, although there seem to be some bonafide punters in those contributions.

Still one to avoid given the total price.

Offline northlondonlad

Is she English ? shes called Petra and her profile was accessed from Lithuania last week (maybe a holiday),  but her recent feedback on AW says "cockney nymph"

is she cockney ? ( please let me know , dont want to waste £200 and a hotel booking on....... i need some homegrown:) she is fit though

TIA

Offline backofthenet

Yes, she's a genuine eastender. Fit, tanned,  tiny body, super tight pussy. Passive but very fuckable.

Miracle_drug

Is she English ? shes called Petra and her profile was accessed from Lithuania last week (maybe a holiday),  but her recent feedback on AW says "cockney nymph"

is she cockney ? ( please let me know , dont want to waste £200 and a hotel booking on....... i need some homegrown:) she is fit though

TIA

You pmed me with an instagram profile she'd sent you a while back. I tried to reply but couldn't as it said you weren't able to receive PMs.

That girl wasn't her though. Maybe her profile has been taken over by someone else now?

Offline backofthenet

Miracle Drug - I echo every word of your review as it matches exactly my experience(s) with her - moreso the second. So it's not just you, don't worry. (I look like George Clooney)

She's a glamour girl-fit 20 year old cockney sparrow, with a beautiful face, and flawless, tanned size 6 physique. But she's completely passive throughout requiring the punter to be directive with every position change.  She also did things like refuse to provide more owo after my cock had worn a condom, and turning her face away during mish to prevent kissing. Her pussy is also prohibitively tight and dry requiring lube. Nice grind when i did find my way in, however. 

So if you're looking for a fantasy fuck with a tan salon stunner then go for it, but it all felt very seedy and transactional for me. I was made to feel much older than her and like a dirty old man by her abundant lack of interest in me. She also clockwatched - the only outcall girl I have ever been with who set a timer!

Miracle_drug

Miracle Drug - I echo every word of your review as it matches exactly my experience(s) with her - moreso the second. So it's not just you, don't worry. (I look like George Clooney)

She's a glamour girl-fit 20 year old cockney sparrow, with a beautiful face, and flawless, tanned size 6 physique. But she's completely passive throughout requiring the punter to be directive with every position change.  She also did things like refuse to provide more owo after my cock had worn a condom, and turning her face away during mish to prevent kissing. Her pussy is also prohibitively tight and dry requiring lube. Nice grind when i did find my way in, however. 

So if you're looking for a fantasy fuck with a tan salon stunner then go for it, but it all felt very seedy and transactional for me. I was made to feel much older than her and like a dirty old man by her abundant lack of interest in me. She also clockwatched - the only outcall girl I have ever been with who set a timer!

I think that's an excellent summary of what to expect. She'd be one of the prime punts in London if she was more into the experience but she just isn't. I don't know why she does it? Actually, scratch that- it's obviously the money.

By the way, in case my last post confused anyone, northlondonlad pmed me a link to an instagram account which he'd been sent by her after, I think, asking for a face pic. This wasn't her but someone EE girl of the same build and similar looking... at least from the back. So beware if you ask her for a face pic. You don't need one though and I agree with backofthenet, she's very pretty.

midlandz_boy88

Has anyone seen her recently, interested in going up to see her,

Offline backofthenet

Has anyone seen her recently, interested in going up to see her,

going up where? She's a London outcaller. All the information you need is in the OPs review and my observations. Not likely to have changed....

midlandz_boy88

going up where? She's a London outcaller. All the information you need is in the OPs review and my observations. Not likely to have changed....

yes i was going to book a day hotel, have my fun with her, just wondering if any one else has seen her since op, as he seems to be banned

Offline backofthenet

yes i was going to book a day hotel, have my fun with her, just wondering if any one else has seen her since op, as he seems to be banned

Yes. I have. See my post above. From three months ago.
Don't bother.

midlandz_boy88

Yes. I have. See my post above. From three months ago.
Don't bother.

thanks, completely missed that in the post, i wont be going now,