Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy+Lena Farnborough  (Read 391 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7643940) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline sailor3

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
1 hour, £120.
Well known flats in Farnborough, plenty of parking. Works with one or more other Poles (AW profiles all have the same spelling mistakes and other obvious similarities). Her profile doesn't show her face. In that situation, I usually ask what her name is on arrival, to try and confirm I'm getting the woman from the profile that interested me. She seemed confused by the question, answering Lora instead of Lena. Answer was close enough :rolleyes: and she looked ok facially. Smaller boobs than advertised, but natural and shapely once unfettered. Very good body imo, curvy and firm. Nice tan too, which added a bit of summer to a gloomy day. I could believe she is younger than her AW age of 39.
Having handed over the loot, she disappeared for longer than required to stash it. On return things started awkwardly. It helps to break the ice if the lady initiates things and usually they do, I find. But Lena was stand offish and I had to take the initiative and get things rolling. She was somewhat detached, and that was made more awkward with a series of "my lips are too sensitive" when kissing, "my nipple is too sensitive" when giving them a relatively soft suck, and "my pussy is sensitive" put an end to that endeavour.
She spent some time with my cock in her mouth, but it wasn't particularly skilful, and there was no natural instinct for anything sexy such as sliding up and down the shaft, gentle tongue work around the end, nor creative attention to the bollocks.
CG was followed by doggy, and then I asked to cim, which is advertised as an extra £20. This is where is went from a poor neutral to a negative. She hiked the price up to £50 for cim, which I declined having pointed out the discrepancy with her profile. She finished me off combining owo with HR. After a wash, to her credit, she put some effort into a second coming (OWO), and I enjoyed watching her making the ineffective effort for the remaining time, before I called time.
Would I return? Definitely not.
Will I bother with Poles again? I find their lists of extras annoying, so usually avoid. This time was driven by the opportunity, time and place combined with my propensity to take a punt (excuse the pun). I'll revert to avoiding, unless they have amazing reviews here.