Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Berlin  (Read 1782 times)

Offline insignia

Just a heads up im in berlin at the moment and like uk everything is closed at 11pm. All clubs are shut. Cant get a beer or a kebab. This apparently started last week. Plenty of street girls still out but thats it.

Offline Jimbo1984

Just a heads up im in berlin at the moment and like uk everything is closed at 11pm. All clubs are shut. Cant get a beer or a kebab. This apparently started last week. Plenty of street girls still out but thats it.

Thanks for this. Was thinking of Berlin myself in two weeks. What about the FKK clubs? I was thinking of hitting Artemis and from what I can see it's open normal hours but with some restrictions. Let us know if you end up visiting it.

Online southcoastpunter

Cant get a beer or a kebab. This apparently started last week.

you mean you can't get one AFTER 11pm (and not at all?)

Planning on going to Berlin next weekend - mainly for other reasons but hoping to see the odd lady or two! Could put up with not seeing a lady but not "no beer"!

Offline irishdick

External Link/Members Only

Hopefully some good news, Berlin courts have overturned the curfew

Offline insignia

Literally everything closed 11pm at 10-58 you are kicked out. No shops open to get takeaway beer i wouldnt bother coming here unless you want early nights

Offline joninbristol

External Link/Members Only

Hopefully some good news, Berlin courts have overturned the curfew

You know times are weird when we go to The Sun for facts about Germany.....and believe them !