Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Doggy style  (Read 1530 times)

Offline willie loman

When  I kneel on the bed,my knees are together, the girl is on all fours, with her feet on the outside, but sometimes the girl keeps her knees together and its my legs are apart, but this is somewhat rare, does anyone have any views on this? why would a minority of girls adopt the second position, i.e. with their knees together?

Offline jackthelad

It feels tighter usually I find. I prefer this way tbh.

johnnyboy61

Generally they do it so that you cum faster.

Sureshot

Penetration is not as deep with knees together

Hyperchicken

Yeah it's also a known tactic to prevent being fucked too hard/deep for too long.

Offline Kerosene

I'm not overkeen on doggy - my knees can play me up so that makes it difficult. Although I've gone for doggy where the WG has had appalling smokers breath.

Offline willie loman

I'm not overkeen on doggy - my knees can play me up so that makes it difficult. Although I've gone for doggy where the WG has had appalling smokers breath.

If you have a long upper body,you might have a stiff lower back, missionary can be uncomfortable, especially if the girl lies completely flat, hence I usually go for doggy.

Offline dboy74

Common tactic to prevent or reduce penetration.

Just try jamming it in her ass instead  :sarcastic:

Offline PLeisure

:thumbsup: and start howling like a deranged canine   :crazy:
Works a treat

Offline Bangers and Gash

Just like when you try putting their ankles behind their ears.  :cool:

Offline Tiger63

Its either to make you cum faster or if she`s really tight its to stop you pounding her too hard

Offline RedKettle

I have the same knee issue - I get them to kneel at the edge of the bed and I then stand and pound!!  :thumbsup:

Offline MancSean

Or they have a flange like a fisherman's wellie and this helps gives the impression it's a bit tighter than it really is

Bestway

Show them more coins, they will open the doggy up so wide, you be smelling the smell from the shithole.
Some of this WG, smell bad in doggy.