Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SameSammie.j does she still work??  (Read 746 times)

Offline Cosworth89

Hey anyone on here know if this woman still works has number advertised and still logs in but never responds to texts.

External Link/Members Only

Seen her once years ago and would like another meet but just seems when I sporadically try to never be able to get hold of her.

Offline BOBBY2015

Same I've tried but never responds  reads message  doesn't  answer , I saw her in a Pub 6- 9months a go with a Guy we respectfully ignored each other I wonder if she is in a relationship and not working .

Offline Cosworth89

Same I've tried but never responds  reads message  doesn't  answer , I saw her in a Pub 6- 9months a go with a Guy we respectfully ignored each other I wonder if she is in a relationship and not working .

Well I think have bumped into her once at a supermarket with a guy. What gets me is like you said she still logs in to AW still has her number up still advertises unless it is now a PG only thing but don't see why she would not just say not actively working or something... Strange???

Offline Cosworth89

Just a quick update Sammie has come back with a new number but is still difficult to actually get a meet set in place. Really hope this time around I can get a meet in place.