Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Red Emily 69  (Read 1158 times)

Offline Cosworth89

Hello anyone seen this lady?

External Link/Members Only

Works as part of a group and I recognise the number but very poor communication.

Cheers

vw

No contacted her on her first day nothing come of it as she moved location to Glastonbury the day i wanted.

Seems to move in the same locations as devine sirens/secret sinners girls so thats probably the group.

Offline Cosworth89

No contacted her on her first day nothing come of it as she moved location to Glastonbury the day i wanted.

Seems to move in the same locations as devine sirens/secret sinners girls so thats probably the group.

That is the one I thought I recognised the number. I got a reply asking where then nothing once I text hours later asking if she was available got told next week. Think this is a dud if you ask me.

Offline Qwerty

I have seen her a while back, she is hot, she said she only does it occasionally, and as you say, through the agency.

Apparently they do all the advertising, AW profile, comms, etc.

I have seen some great girls through them, but also have had ultra rude responses sometimes.

vw

I have seen her a while back, she is hot, she said she only does it occasionally, and as you say, through the agency.

I have seen some great girls through them, but also have had ultra rude responses sometimes.

My Esme review was them, have you seen violet ? She is on my list.

Offline Cosworth89

I am interested in a couple of their ladies on their site they had someone called Alice Swallows who I wanted to see which is how I recognise the number would love to try see her if she is still about.

Bluetop06

Certainly Emily who I enjoyed a visit from through Devine Sirens in October last year.  Stunning body, red hair and boobs to die for.  Her tattoos are very intriguing and I hope to see Emily again when she gets the one on her back finished - something to study whilst taking her.

Looking forward to exploring her lips again....!!

Offline nigel4498

.....and hopefully treating us to a review

James999

Certainly Emily who I enjoyed a visit from through Devine Sirens in October last year.  Stunning body, red hair and boobs to die for.  Her tattoos are very intriguing and I hope to see Emily again when she gets the one on her back finished - something to study whilst taking her.

She's a member here now and not happy about your comments  :sarcastic: