Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kirsty92 in Chesterfield - Approx 5 Months Pregnant  (Read 2074 times)

20 review(s) for Kirsty92 (17 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Hornysid

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First review, so please bear with me.

Been punting for a number of years on and off around the Chesterfield area and find it quite poor generally, there have been a few exceptions over the years but not many. I've seen Kirsty92 before when she was working in Dronfield and if I'm honest it wasn't great, very much a production line  blow and go, fit for purpose and fit girl, but nothing to rave about.
Was horny as hell last week and finally got some free time and a bit of cash. After reading a few reviews and not finding anything in range that caught my eye I decided to give Kirsty92 another go, especially because I'd noticed it now said she was pregnant and I've got a bit of a thing for pregnant boobs.

Good coms, made booking and started to get my usual pre meet buzz. Set off in plenty of time and parked in the supermarket down the road from the postcode she had given me (there was parking available outside but I get paranoid). Walked towards and text to say I was near, all quiet for a while, though I was early, then a couple of mins before time got a message with flat number.
She was just as I remember, not unattractive but not exactly my type, but a beautiful cute little body, and although pregnant (5 months at least I think) only a cute little bump. She started with some good FK, though not especially deep still felt genuine and good. Then started to undress and reveal beautiful full pregnant breasts that I just had to suck and play with, she responded well and then dropped down to work on me, good OWO then a bit of RO and 69.
On with the cover and a bit of deep missionary with her legs up high, then as I felt my sap start to rise we swapped to her on top so I could enjoy those beautiful full breasts. Only hold out so long and I filled the bag. She hopped off cleaned me up and asked if I wanted a drink, which I accepted. Came back with a drink and started back to the FK and things started to rise again at which time she gave more oral and finished me by hand over those lovely tits.

Nice chat before and after and a really good punt.
£70 for 30mins and I definitely hope to see her again before she stops for baby.