Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiaragirl  (Read 1230 times)

39 review(s) for Kiaragirl (38 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Benja73

Can someone please add link?

From other reviews on here both as Jenny from Amour and Kiaragirl on AW, I thought I would try and sort a meeting out.  Comms from the outset were brilliant but the timings just didn't work. I had hoped for something mid afternoon today but Kiara could not see me before 5pm.

Thought I'd chance my arm with a request for early morning and was told that it was an option but that I'd have to be in and out (pun intended) before 8am. Being an early riser, this suits me fine! All of this was arranged over the course of a couple of hours yesterday afternoon. I even informed Kiara that there was a 10% chance that I might have to cancel on the morning itself. No bother at all!

From the point of sorting out the time, the comms just got better and better. Some fairly steamy messages were sent back and forth, Kiara even sent through a few naughty photos, some older but some very up to date! Can not fault her at all, we were still sexting at 9pm last night.

So, on to the meet, location Swalwell / Whickham, found no problem at all. Clean house, area very quiet, especially just after 7am!

Kiara just putting heels on when I arrived. Stood pretty tall in her 5" heels and very, very attractive! As others have said, would pass for many years younger than 41!

Services offered were plenty but such were her oral skills that I sampled OWO and CIM twice in my 30 minutes! She confesses to loving cock and that certainly seemed to be the case!

In between rounds one and two I tried my best to return the favour, she was as wet and responsive as anyone I have ever been with and especially loved having her nipples sucked and nibbled while her clit was also getting some attention.  Kiara told me that she had cum during this time, for how moist she was, she might well have done!

Certainly no clock watcher, I might have made her a bit late for work, but Christ it was worth it!

More sexy texts since, we have already begun discussions about what we will get up to next time. Got a strong feeling it'll be even better and a bit more kinky!

100% will see again, want to taste that moistness next time!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 01:58:02 pm by Benja73 »

shengfan

Can someone please add link?

From other reviews on here both as Jenny from Amour and Kiaragirl on AW, I thought I would try and sort a meeting out.  Comms from the outset were brilliant but the timings just didn't work. I had hoped for something mid afternoon today but Kiara could not see me before 5pm.

Thought I'd chance my arm with a request for early morning and was told that it was an option but that I'd have to be in and out (pun intended) before 8am. Being an early riser, this suites me fine! All of this was arranged over the course of a couple of hours yesterday afternoon. I even informed Kiara that there was a 10% chance that I might have to cancel on the morning itself. No bother at all!

From the point of sorting out the time, the comms just got better and better. Some fairly steamy messages were sent back and forth, Kiara even sent through a few naughty photos, some older but some very up to date! Can not fault her at all, we were still sexting at 9pm last night.

So, on to the meet, location Swalwell / Whickham, found no problem at all. Clean house, area very quiet, especially just after 7am!

Kiara just putting heels on when I arrived. Stood pretty tall in her 5" heels and very, very attractive! As others have said, would pass for many years younger than 41!

Services offered were plenty but such were her oral skills that I sampled OWO and CIM twice in my 30 minutes! She confesses to loving cock and that certainly seemed to be the case!

In between rounds one and two I tried my best to return the favour, she was as wet and responsive as anyone I have ever been with and especially loved having her nipples sucked and nibbled while her clit was also getting some attention.  Kiara told me that she had cum during this time, for how moist she was, she might well have done!

Certainly no clock watcher, I might have made her a bit late for work, but Christ it was worth it!

More sexy texts since, we have already begun discussions about what we will get up to next time. Got a strong feeling it'll be even better and a bit more kinky!

100% will see again, want to taste that moistness next time!

...and I hope you treated her well  :D

Offline dick4short

...and I hope you treated her well  :D

I'm tempted to say "another helpful post"....but I prefer to read reviews and not comment unless I can add something useful....

shengfan

"and not comment unless I can add something useful...."

unlike your review eh? ;)