Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte (Amour) Newcastle  (Read 1256 times)

Offline trainspotter

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30mins

Comms were by text with Amour and were faultless.

Location was a terraced house in Fenham. The area wasn't the best but there was safe parking nearby and several bus routes have stops not far. There were people passing but all busy with their own affairs and not paying any attention to a random bloke knocking on a door. The house itself was clean and fit for purpose.

Charlotte does not have much availability and what she does have is weekend evening which was great for me as evenings are my best time and choice is more and more limited.

The actual meeting was very similar to a previous meeting with Nia which I have just reviewed. Again, stats on Amour website were accurate

The door was opened immediately and Charlotte as usual was behind it. The door closed and here was a very pretty young lady whom I found delightful. She would not be to everyone's taste being 4'11" and quite rotund but she was totally to mine. She was busty, curvy and had wonderful tits and arse to play with. She was also smiling, welcoming and eager to please. She checked what I wanted and off we went.

Some snogging, clothes removed, more snogging and my usual diet of OW, 69, and sex finishing in missionary was enjoyed with Charlotte an enthusistic particpant at all times.

A farewell kiss and I left happy.

Can I recommend? Yes if you are happy with small and rotund.

Would I return? No reason not to and I would love to. I have a self-imposed rule of not returning but  i could possibly break itin Charlotte's case.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 10:33:04 am by trainspotter »