Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Thai Barbie - North Shields  (Read 4490 times)

108 review(s) for New Thai Barbie. (97 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline iainloft

External Link/Members Only

The Area: (1 weeks ago)
Within a couple of hundred meters of that new smiths dock development, plenty of paid parking £1 covered me for a couple of hours.

Agreed 1 Hour £110.

The Meet:
She was very enthusiastic, although I would put her English level at quite poor. You wont be having conversations, but the occasional single word or two you can work out through the heavy accent.

Looks:
I'd say decent, not the best, but more than does the job.

The service:
She asked where I wanted to get straight down to business and skip the massage, was happy to do. First pop from myself was rather quick with her on top after a decent length blow job.

During the break she gave me a fairy decent back massage.

On for round 2, blow job, cow girl, doggy, more cow girl, more blowjob, more hand job, more blowjob. To say she really worked for that second pop would be an understatement. I gave up several times and she kept on going. We got there in the end.

Conclusion:
-Generally positive (which I find rarer these days)
-Would maybe go back again

Offline portable

Been on the fence about this one. DFK? OWO, CIM/facial?

Offline iainloft

OWO: Yes, no problem
CIM: Yes, although not full duration, as soon as pop, straight off.
DFK: Not really, more like making out with a Labrador, far to much tongue and the tongue is going everywhere.., but then the same tongue everywhere for OWO, so up and downs

Offline Jimbob212

Reports of her have said that shes put on a bit of weight, did she seemed chubby or fat in your opinion?

Offline CaptBeef

Sounds interesting but showing as Glasgow location now  :hi:

Offline iainloft

Reports of her have said that shes put on a bit of weight, did she seemed chubby or fat in your opinion?

Yea maybe more weight that the images, but not what I would call fat,