Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bohemianbabey - Newcastle  (Read 4408 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6908548) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Billybumpit

External Link/Members Only

£100 for 30 mins- eye watering - I know!

I was tempted on this one through the pictures, small number of positive reviews and was intrigued. I was fully prepared for an average punt and possible waste of £100 but nothing ventured, nothing gained and all that.

Comms were responsive, date and time agreed. Bit of an exchange by text on the morning of the appointment, and given an address in Walker.

Easy enough to find and if you know Walker, you know what to expect. Secure parking nearby and didn’t feel uneasy.

Knocked on front door and Immediately invited in. Attractive girl, introduced me to another girl downstairs and was conscious  that there may have been other people in the house that I didn’t see.  This is where the punt felt very different to the usual, very relaxed, felt more like visiting a friend or acquaintance

Invited upstairs, sorted the paperwork and down to business. Very much a GFE girl, kissing, stroking before stripping off and waking up the old man with some oral. Onto 69, covered cowgirl, missionary, doggie (all fours and her lying down). Lots of RO and rimming (on her) between. All along, the right noises, and she was happy to follow my lead on change of position etc, no interruptions until I asked to move on.

Finished with oral and CIM. No swallow.

So was it worth it.. not entirely sure if any punts are worth this much, but came close.

Physically she is pretty amazing. Toned stomach- rear end to die for, nice pussy- probably the tightest I’ve had- the view in doggie was amazing and that pussy was so tight it was almost like a vacuum. Very hard not to finish early!!  Small breasts that may not be for everybody. Facially, attractive girl next door. She was also a really nice, accommodating lass.

I’ll be surprised if she lasts very long in this, she did mention having to deal with cancelled appointments and no shows etc.. and as you can tell from the content of her Adultwork page, no real experience and just trying it out.

If she started working with one of the good local agencies to give direction, take away the challenges of premises/ bookings etc.. charging a reasonable price, she would be in high demand. It struck me that this was the opposite of my experience of Kate from Premium - she was everything that Kate wasn’t.

Offline johnr1

Wow thanks Billy for such a great detailed review  :hiand One I am sure
A lot of people have been waiting for including me

It’s a lot of money for 30 minutes of fun which is a big risk, let’s hope
She comes down to earth with her prices and starts working for an
Agency 🤞

Offline tynetunnel

Her first review and a nice one. She sounds like my kinda girl. Thanks for the review  :thumbsup: