Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How do you handle the walk past reception  (Read 6162 times)

Offline webpunter

I was in the bathroom at the time pissing in the girl’s mouth, so it was a touch awkward  :angelgirl:

I wasnt expecting that !
As you do  :D
Clearly she wasnt gonna answer the knock

Offline Declan_C

what i usually do is wear earbuds and carry a plastic shopping bag and only been stopped once. walked past reception and towards lift and could hear them asking me where i was going as buds werent switched on then my arm was grabbed and they asked where i was going and answered that i had just been to the shop for things, they let me go and on way down put the items in the bag in my pocket and walked stright out..but now i work as a security in several hotels and you get to know the WG and who are their punters..sometimes i will tell the WG that i know who they are and wont be any problems.
Banned reason: Weirdo / creep/ lurker / leech, take your pick.
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
what i usually do is wear earbuds and carry a plastic shopping bag and only been stopped once. walked past reception and towards lift and could hear them asking me where i was going as buds werent switched on then my arm was grabbed and they asked where i was going and answered that i had just been to the shop for things, they let me go and on way down put the items in the bag in my pocket and walked stright out..but now i work as a security in several hotels and you get to know the WG and who are their punters..sometimes i will tell the WG that i know who they are and wont be any problems.
Are you that stupid you've forgotten you posted this drivel in October 2019.
didn't read all post but when I go into hotel to visit I always have my headphones in. you cant hear them asking you anything and always carry a local shop bag.ie Tesco extra, Sainsburys. please note other shops are also available so it looks like you have just been out for some messages.
maybe a good idea for a post of how to get into hotels where you can post details/maps of hotels which are used for incalls/outcalls.. been thinking of this for years but too busy to do anything.. but would the hotels catch on and redo the layout..

Do you not think you should have been making some form of useful contributions during your 8+ years of membership?   :unknown:

Offline RandomGuy99

Do you think a SP really wants to hear that?

Just treat them as you would any other guest.

Offline JontyR

Receptionist 1: "You know that guy who just walked through with the earpods in and the Asda bag?"

Receptionist 2: "Which one? the punter?"

Receptionist 1: "Yeah, him...well..."

Online big-al93

..sometimes i will tell the WG that i know who they are and wont be any problems.

Creepy AF !! Sounds like he wants them to be "grateful" and give him a freebie.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

+1

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

Indeed  :scare:

I predict he may not be here for long  :lol:

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
You wasn’t wrong Miss Wolf  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 07:40:42 pm by Lou2019 »

Online nwluvit

Q How do you handle the walk past reception?
A  I run :yahoo: :yahoo: