Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bi Curious .. need to scratch the itch..  (Read 1557 times)

Offline ashi23

Hi
I'm sure this won't be to everyone's taste, but i have an itch I think I need to scratch.
I'm not generally attracted to men but like the idea of a mmf threesome during which I might ve able to explore all avenues .. top and bottom.
Has anyone any experience of this or any suggestions as to how I could arrange this ? 
Banned reason: No contribution to site in over 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline maxxblue

Date Registered: July 10, 2015, 06:43:41 pm.

Reviews: 0

Average reviews per year: 0

Conclusion: leech

:hi:

Offline datwabbit

I wonder if all these sleeper accounts are the same person!  :D They are activated, eventually banned and then the next one fires up.

Online myothernameis

I'm not generally attracted to men but like the idea of a mmf threesome during which I might ve able to explore all avenues .. top and bottom.
Has anyone any experience of this or any suggestions as to how I could arrange this ?

Did you not find mmf action back in 2019, and some Ts action in 2016

sounds like a good idea Mr nice guy
I'd defiantly be up for some mmf action

I'm visiting later on in the week and would like to break a few boundaries.... I'm hoping that someone can come up with the goods so to speak... looking for a pretty feminine t/'s for my first ts / bi experience  . .

Offline ashi23

Date Registered: July 10, 2015, 06:43:41 pm.

Reviews: 0

Average reviews per year: 0

Conclusion: leech

:hi:

Thanks for the bashing.. admittedly I have been dormant for some time however have contributed with my fair share of reviews and conversation in the past.
Surely my inactivity should not exclude me from entering into a conversation on here..

Offline Charlie Chalk

Thanks for the bashing.. admittedly I have been dormant for some time however have contributed with my fair share of reviews and conversation in the past.
Surely my inactivity should not exclude me from entering into a conversation on here..
Really? Which of your other accounts did you post these reviews on?

Offline ashi23

I didn't... I used this very same account..
Can't think for why it's not showing .. but tbh.. thats not my bag.

Offline alabama1

Hi
I'm sure this won't be to everyone's taste, but i have an itch I think I need to scratch.
Full of questions, but zero reviews in over 7 years a member on here !

Offline PaulRuff

OP can pop round & suck my cock for £100...next!

:D

Offline big-al93

I just looked through your previous posts and none are reviews, you have commented on a couple of other peoples reviews and quite a few as pointed out above asking for help with a similar topic years earlier. Which since you didn't review I assume you didn't go through with.

Offline mr.bluesky

Your reviews must have been written in invisible ink  :sarcastic:

Offline bristolnick

£100 is £100... :lol:

£100 will cover the heating for the next few days