Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does your area have one of these? A lunatic must-see?  (Read 2687 times)

Offline Poopster

Introducing Magalie, the sexy French girl: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=900

Boasting a 24-8-8 record, it's fair to say this lady has had more than her fair share of neutrals and negs yet the punters keep flocking to her.  Her service is something of a rite of passage in Glasgow, you aren't a real punter until you've experienced this woman.  I haven't seen her yet, but for every neutral and neg, my interest is piqued a little more, I perhaps even find these reviews more appealing than the positive ones.

Is there a woman like this in your area?  A woman so batshit crazy and with such a mixed bag of reviews that she is weirdly something of a must-see?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thought you would know by now in order for reviews to show the site works on AW numbers.   :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Poopster

I do know that Davie.  I was linking directly to her UKP review list.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I do know that Davie.  I was linking directly to her UKP review list.
The 24 - 8 - 8 would have shown under your post though.   :unknown:

Offline tynetunnel

I have had some fun tinged with a certain amount of horror reading those reviews. Even the positives have plenty of negative points. Thanks for flagging them to the wider board, I had an interesting read. I won’t be travelling to visit her!

Offline Barclay Spank

Is Trina in Croydon still alive?
Banned reason: Ignoring mod's warning regarding irrelevant and political posts.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Keema

That's me "not a real punter" then, although must admit anytime I pass her district I'm looking out for punters furtively checking their phones.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Over time i've met and had the pleasure of quite a few ladies who may would be described as "Nutty"

In the main these were "civvies"

However one thing they diid have in commn was they were fantastic shags!..
« Last Edit: November 21, 2022, 01:05:10 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline timmy1

Read the thread title and knew straight away who you were on about :lol: