Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone ever taken a WG on holiday?  (Read 19896 times)

Online Sibiu

As the person who started this thread I'd like to give an update as I've now had 4 trips abroad with thie same SP. One for a week and the others for three for 4 nights. All have been great fun but one didn't work out well as it involved meeting up with a swinging couple n which there was no connection. We are due to meet up for a 3 night long weekend in a couple of weeks and then we'll be spending a week together on an Indian Ocean Island for a week in the New Year. Would I recommend? Hell - yes!

Offline alabama1

As the person who started this thread I'd like to give an update as I've now had 4 trips abroad with thie same SP. One for a week and the others for three for 4 nights. All have been great fun but one didn't work out well as it involved meeting up with a swinging couple n which there was no connection. We are due to meet up for a 3 night long weekend in a couple of weeks and then we'll be spending a week together on an Indian Ocean Island for a week in the New Year. Would I recommend? Hell - yes!
Living the dream  :drinks:

Offline yesbby

Sounds great... can I ask if you have a financial arrangement for her time or does she she like going to the Maldives enough that going for free will suffice?

Online Sibiu

In all cases I pay for transport, accommodation, food and drink. No extra payment for services.

Online 8MillionDollarMan

In all cases I pay for transport, accommodation, food and drink. No extra payment for services.

Same for me.

Online hendrix

Same for me.

Not the same for me. I pay for services as well (it's completely bespoke depending on who I'm going with) as I wouldn't be comfortable with any other arrangement.

Offline yesbby

That’s how I’ve done it. It usually comes with some friendship and maybe a hint of romance. I turned down someone who asked for a fee on top of a holiday to Maldives as I thought it would make for an awkward holiday

Online hendrix

That’s how I’ve done it. It usually comes with some friendship and maybe a hint of romance. I turned down someone who asked for a fee on top of a holiday to Maldives as I thought it would make for an awkward holiday

Like all things in punting, there's a variety of ways to make it work for you. I absolutely do not want a friendship or "hint of romance". A purely transactional arrangement whether it's an hour or a week is what I'm comfortable with. Just my opinion, but anything else is ripe for EAS and boundary pushing (on either side)

Online 8MillionDollarMan

Not the same for me. I pay for services as well (it's completely bespoke depending on who I'm going with) as I wouldn't be comfortable with any other arrangement.

Fair enough I'd say I have slightly more than a purely transactional relationship with the girls I've taken away though.

Offline willie loman

Like all things in punting, there's a variety of ways to make it work for you. I absolutely do not want a friendship or "hint of romance". A purely transactional arrangement whether it's an hour or a week is what I'm comfortable with. Just my opinion, but anything else is ripe for EAS and boundary pushing (on either side)

i think you have made your position more than clear, more than once, but for most punters paying for the holiday is sufficient, and there are a sufficient number of wgs who are happy with that.

Online hendrix

Fair enough I'd say I have slightly more than a purely transactional relationship with the girls I've taken away though.

Whatever works!  :drinks:

Online a203203

This seems like a great deal. How do you arrange the travel though? Is the girl totally deanonymised? And yourself?

Online Sibiu

This seems like a great deal. How do you arrange the travel though? Is the girl totally deanonymised? And yourself?

We know each other's names and lots of details about each other's lives. That of course requires a level of trust. Travel? She books her own flights and I then pay her either in cash or bank transfer to a credit card. She likes to fly business/first class but the agreement is that I pay for economy and she pays the extra to upgrade. Of course I sort out my own transport.

This coming weekend we're meeting up in France. She's arriving in the city by one route and me by another. We'll fly back on the same flight - she in first, me in economy (because I'm tight!).

Offline killjames

I hope she robs your pussy ass with a big nxxxx pimp.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2024, 12:12:51 am by daviemac »
Banned reason: Sad troll
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline killjames

Offline killjames

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You sad cunt.

And you’re a sad fucking troll.. fuck off waste of space

Offline JustaPunter

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Bye Bye James.

I hope you enjoy School when you back
Going by his contribution I think he skips a few classes

Offline pbrown355

What the hell was that all about?

Offline Thephoenix

Death wish to get banned probably. :D

Offline JustaPunter

Been a member since 2014 so probably joined when he was still in School.

Now he is just a bitter INCEL

Probably🤣🤣

Online jamiekinkxxx

That's what I was thinking! Crazy / odd posts!!! Good riddance!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 03:32:24 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline Nagilum

Offline Chorley

Personally I couldn't think of a worse thing to do :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline fudi_maar

Travel? She books her own flights and I then pay her either in cash or bank transfer to a credit card. She likes to fly business/first class but the agreement is that I pay for economy and she pays the extra to upgrade.

Interesting. The difference between economy and business/First class can be £2K or much more on long haul flights, so either she's forking this out from her own pocket or you are paying her very well for the trip :-)
Either way, great that it works out for you. I cannot even imagine how much a week of this fun activity would be costing you. One day, when I win the lotto, I'm gonna fly a couple of Colombianas over to mine. :-)