Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone have an A-Z list  (Read 608 times)

Offline shagmore

When I started punting, got round to quite a few foreign girls so one day decided to create an A-Z list of all the countries or nationalities I  have had the pleasure or mis-pleasure to shag.

Some holes in the list, some without much chance - I aint going to Qatar thats for sure!!!

Does anyone else have such a list or similar

Offline cueball

Yes....

Altringham, Blackburn, Chorley, Denton, Eccles, Frodsham, Great Lever, Halifax, Idle, Just outside bradford, Keighley, Leeds, Middleton, Newton le willows, Oldham, Preston, Quite difficult as she didn't answer the phone, Runcorn, Salford, Tameside, Upton, victoria park - Manchester, warrington, Yeadon and finally Zouch

The lass I met in the x ray waiting room turned out not to be a prossie, just an offended civvie  :unknown:

:lol:

Offline Goldfinch

The lass I met in the x ray waiting room turned out not to be a prossie, just an offended civvie  :unknown:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline peter purves

When I started punting, got round to quite a few foreign girls so one day decided to create an A-Z list of all the countries or nationalities I  have had the pleasure or mis-pleasure to shag.

Some holes in the list, some without much chance - I aint going to Qatar thats for sure!!!

Does anyone else have such a list or similar

Used to in the earlier part of my punting career now there is no longer a hit-list as such...

Would you like to reveal the list of countries and/or nationalities you've seen?

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline cueball

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: you may laugh but I only made up the zouch bit  :lol:

I laughed to myself when I started the list, I really have been podging in all those towns  :dash:

Offline Zimbaman

:lol: you may laugh but I only made up the zouch bit  :lol:

I laughed to myself when I started the list, I really have been podging in all those towns  :dash:

Just outside Bradford. My favourite from your list lol 

Ascaso

I had an A to Z of girls in the real world and managed 16.

Punting has taken me to 24.

amanhasnoname

I had an A-Z list of names but as WG's use pseudonym's it kind of defeats the point

Offline shagmore

Peter Purves, my list so far, some quite easy one still to fill in

Austrian
Bulgarian
Chinese / Czechoslovakian
Dutch
English
F         
German
Hungarian
I            
Jamaican