Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Midlife Crisis  (Read 2014 times)

Offline nervous1

I'm fairly convinced that I'm going through one just now.  For years I didn't leave the house unless I had to now I can't stay in whenever I'm off work.  For the last couple of years I've been punting quite a bit but now it's clothes, pubs, nightclubs and the occasional swingers club.  Having more fun than I've ever had in my life but still deeply unsatisfied.

Was just wondering if any other punters felt that a midlife crisis got them hooked on punting which it seems to have done with me?  Is it common to go through phases such as punting more than you should or perhaps seeking thrills in other ways because of your punting experience?  Like any other addiction can you ever truly be satisfied and one day just come to the conclusion that you don't need to do this anymore?

I think the thrill has gone for me.  Not completely but I used to be a shivering wreck when I went to see WGs and I kind of miss those days.  Now it's no more nerve wracking than going to the supermarket.

Sorry, dogs dinner of a post.  Would be interested in others experiences if they have anything to share.

Offline shagmore

Hear what you say, similar situation, was into sport in a big way, now just want to get to my HL and see who is next on the list, I believe I am addicted, I go a week without an issue and think, oh no problems, then wham, I need to have a shag.
It is my biggest out going in money, luckily I have the means but found the best way to actually stop me going out every 2nd day is to have a bit of hand relief, so know that won't be full value for money.
The thrill is the booking, contacting them, and the initial meet. The actual sex is at time is just a by product.
oh well could have worse addictions
keep up the shagging

Offline nervous1

Hear what you say, similar situation, was into sport in a big way, now just want to get to my HL and see who is next on the list, I believe I am addicted, I go a week without an issue and think, oh no problems, then wham, I need to have a shag.
It is my biggest out going in money, luckily I have the means but found the best way to actually stop me going out every 2nd day is to have a bit of hand relief, so know that won't be full value for money.
The thrill is the booking, contacting them, and the initial meet. The actual sex is at time is just a by product.
oh well could have worse addictions
keep up the shagging

Absolutely.  The whole experience used to be thrilling to me but sometimes the actual sex is boring or at least not worth the money.  It makes me wonder why I'm so addicted because there's no question that I am.  Would love to just lose interest and be one of those guys that is content watching football in the pub on my weekends.  Living within my means is a big thing for me & don't leave myself short but I'm starting to get a bit pissed off with the cash I'm spending.

I think laying off wanking has been detrimental to me.  I've already had two today and feel content  :thumbsup:

Offline dickrichard

I'm fairly convinced that I'm going through one just now.  For years I didn't leave the house unless I had to now I can't stay in whenever I'm off work.  For the last couple of years I've been punting quite a bit but now it's clothes, pubs, nightclubs and the occasional swingers club.  Having more fun than I've ever had in my life but still deeply unsatisfied.

Was just wondering if any other punters felt that a midlife crisis got them hooked on punting which it seems to have done with me?  Is it common to go through phases such as punting more than you should or perhaps seeking thrills in other ways because of your punting experience?  Like any other addiction can you ever truly be satisfied and one day just come to the conclusion that you don't need to do this anymore?

I think the thrill has gone for me.  Not completely but I used to be a shivering wreck when I went to see WGs and I kind of miss those days.  Now it's no more nerve wracking than going to the supermarket.

Sorry, dogs dinner of a post.  Would be interested in others experiences if they have anything to share.
Yes I think most of us have these midlife crisis some worse than others, I have taken up this game plus motor cycles and kit cars. I am a little  worried about what comes next other than an empty wallet. :rolleyes: :scare:

Offline nervous1

Yes I think most of us have these midlife crisis some worse than others, I have taken up this game plus motor cycles and kit cars. I am a little  worried about what comes next other than an empty wallet. :rolleyes: :scare:

You're lucky to have other interests too.  All I seem to care about nowadays is women & alcohol.  Feel like it's a phase though.  Heard these type of crisis' can last for years  :scare:

Offline Gordon Bennett

Is it a midlife crisis or is it just a natural state of enhanced earnings through career progression and paid off debts/mortgages combining to mean far more disposable income?

Offline nervous1

Is it a midlife crisis or is it just a natural state of enhanced earnings through career progression and paid off debts/mortgages combining to mean far more disposable income?

You might be right as I'm lucky to have a fair bit of disposable income but I've had for a long time now.  I suppose all those years of saving have put me in a good position.  It's just the feeling of never really feeling satisfied and looking for bigger thrills when I feel I should be doing the opposite that leads me to believe it's a midlife crisis.

Offline thor555

Think we all go though stuff like this. Mine was need more excitement. Was like eat sleep work repeat for years and then thought screw this shit. Started looking for more excitement so started my new hobby!! Has been great no regrets. However before i started my new hobby i had some risky encounters by putting my self in situations where i could have been violently attacked (worst case), this was just to get some more excitement in my life! Felt good for 10mins and then i was like wtf am i doing..
Ill stick to punting...

Offline Bogof60

Nope

Still like shagging hookers.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Billy no mates

Interesting post

Personally not sure (for me) that the midlife crisis was related to punting or vice versa.

Started punting (at my wife's recommendation) after birth of daughter, and wife not being able to have sex for a while. It got monotonous fairly quickly if I'm honest, as the 'thrill' was lessened by it not being a secret. Also I would tell her my exploits after (this use to get her horny ironically). I was late 20's at the time.

Midlife crisis hit sometime after 39. I had given up smoking at that age, and put on some weight.
I decided that the overweight would kill me just as quick as the fags and started going to the gym.
Of course I see loads of hot young women, and (as already pointed out) no mortgage, lots of disposable income etc, started thinking about my appearance (even bought a sporty BMW).

The upshot is (for me) the midlife crisis passed (in my 50's now) and I can now enjoy a nice punt from time to time without the need for the excitement that you seem to be craving.

Finally I would say, that through it all I am grateful I stuck with my wife (and her with me) as I have a lot of friends (male and female) who lost everything going through the 'crisis'
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 06:19:38 am by Billy no mates »

Offline tantraman

Hmmm ... I hit my 40s a few years ago, and probably started punting around then, but only FBSM with HR initially. This year, no doubt bolstered by discovering UKP reviews, I kicked off in to full-on punting ... and this has been addictive! It did cross my mind already that my suddenly more extreme and more frequent punting might be a sign of a midlife crisis ... but I had simply come to the realization that I hadn't lived enough in life ... and that included the fact that I hadn't fucked around enough!

So, I'm now working less (being fortunate enough to still have enough disposable cash for this expensive hobby) and just living-it-up more. I don't feel malcontent or indeed in crisis ... quite the opposite; for me, I think punting is just amongst many things that I'm enjoying in trying to live my remaining life to the fullest. And as with anything, there are Positives and Negatives!

:dance:

Jjball70

Sorry guys' but don't believe in midlife crisis. It's just a natural cycle we get bored and need a change, single life, married, children. We need a change and as said previous in our 40-50 we not only need a change we mostly have the cash to make it real. For me better to punt, golf, cycle, new car bike etc than leave the OH. We are also programmed to fuck and what better way to keep the status quo than to punt. I'm guessing most the guys on this site that are in relationships love/like their partners and don't want to leave them but the desire to have sex has changed (boredom etc) you also know that if you keep fucking the same WG you will also get bored of her.

Conclusion: fucking WG's makes perfect sense and given the tax I have paid over the years should be subsidised by the government' on prescription of course   :wacko:

Another point almost everything we do is in some way is related to getting a fuck; sustaining the species
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 09:43:29 am by Jjball70 »

Offline Plan R

Returning to punting in my late 40s was like meeting an old friend again (pretty much worn out with civie 'relationships' now).

As for being addicted? Yes...but we are hard wired to like tits-n-cunt so its natural. Its like saying I'm addicted to oxygen, or food or water   :yahoo:

Offline Delfrommem

I think you'll find the two synonymous  :hi:

Offline NoStringsFun

Think I might be going through a MLC - I'm drinking a bit more than I should, and like the excitement of punting but this is by no means an addiction but a carefully thought out arrangement. I've lost my mojo with work and less interested in family type stuff but am trying to keep up appearances. The punting and this forum is a pleasant distraction and a great way to let off some steam. Other than punting the only other thing I'm enjoying is playing golf and doing outdoor stuff.

Offline Desimonic

Like others have said, you just need a change. Maybe you need to change things around a bit and see different Wgs to get the excitement back or try things out of your comfort zone.

I go through phases, maybe its a mini midlife crisis but you get over it when you find something else that excites you. Sex wise , i have become lot more adventrous, coming fron vanilla to rough spanking n tie n tease. Mix it up i say   :thumbsup:

Offline Rockhead

I think 'midlife crisis' is just a derogatory term for getting to a certain age and realising that life is finite, and that you should absolutely make the most of it while you still can. This is actually a positive in my book.

It's also a term usually used by women to pour scorn on the concept of men doing things that men enjoy. Things that women enjoy are, of course, just fine.

Offline willie loman

I think 'midlife crisis' is just a derogatory term for getting to a certain age and realising that life is finite, and that you should absolutely make the most of it while you still can. This is actually a positive in my book.

It's also a term usually used by women to pour scorn on the concept of men doing things that men enjoy. Things that women enjoy are, of course, just fine.

Good point, most men should have a bit of spare cash as they get older, also we realise we are nearing the finishing line. Finally as I keep saying, shagging is not a bad habit, its good for you. Wanking is not.

Offline nervous1

Thanks guys.  A lot of sobering advice on this thread.  I've seen a lot of examples of guys I know do things outside the norm around the 40 mark and probably influenced me to kind of go through my own.  None of them (as far as I know) are punters so it was always going to be a bit different for me.  I've had about five punts in the last month or so and only enjoyed a couple. Probably the reason I'm a bit jaded right now.   

It likely is more Mumsnet than UKP   :D  Think you are right. 

Offline Hertsgent

As others have said....perfectly described  :thumbsup:

bigmanbigman

When is mid life now ? 30/40/50/60/70
Who knows or cares.

Offline dickrichard

Not in my case I had to take early retirement due to health problem so now spending the blood suckers inheritance  :yahoo:

YidArmy

I don't believe in mid-life crisis. Whether you're 25, 35, 45 or 55, most red-blooded healthy men are driven by the pursuit of women, cars, girls, booze drugs or gambling.

The rest of our money we just waste.

Offline Bogof60

My Post #8 above was a frivolous post.
Yes I still enjoy shagging Prozzies but shagging Prozzies is nothing to do with a mid life crisis for me.
I have been fortunate enough to engage in all the MLC stuff early enough in my life to enjoy it ( motorbikes, sports cars, danger) when I was in my 20's.
Settled down in my 30's with a real hottie who fucked my brains out most days.
Then was happy with the normal family life but still got a great buzz from my job yeah I am a lucky fucker.
When The OH decided that sex was off the menu or indeed very rare, I found something was missing from my life and I was wanking everyday when I was in my early 50's.
Something was wrong.
One of the great philosophers said when on his death bed something like " I didn't have enough sex " and that did it for me.
Hence the punting.
Now in my mid 50's I still have a job that pays well, gives me a buzz, and still has the hint of danger.
Shagging Prozzies keeps me with my OH without any undue pressure for sex but fills a need that I would otherwise have to fill with an affair and the possibility of emotional attachment.
Still like to shag the OH on the rare times its on the menu but I don't think I could give up the thrill of banging a 25 year old Prossie when I feel the need.
I do not want to go to my death bed thinking.
" I never had enough sex" 
Still got a sports car. Too old to drive the motorbike as well as I would like. Cant even drive the sports car to its limit but can still shag a 20 year old or a 30 year old etc to my own satisfaction
life is good.
Sorry for the philosophical post but something in this thread hit a chord.

Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline stormbringer

And it's great exercise...better fun than the gym..

Offline Home Alone

And it's great exercise...better fun than the gym..

Too true! :D

I had a a Regular 10 -11 years ago who I called 'my personal fitness trainer'!

Offline sparkus

I'm not quite that age yet, but have an active and very enjoyable sex life and can't find the time to engage in all my outside work interests.

I'm just very curious about the contents of women's underwear and want to have that curiosity satisfied by the most 'hands on' means available to me. So it's more perversion than addiction.

Diehard

The answer is would you have punted when in your prime had you the money? Even though I pulled at will when in my youth it was of course still an effort. Had I the money back then I would have punted definitely.

It's not a mid life crisis to punt. It's a case of having the means to indulge in sexual fantasies.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 01:17:13 pm by Diehard »

Offline nervous1

The answer is would you have punted when in your prime had you the money? Even though I pulled at will when in my youth it was of course still an effort. Had I the money back then I would have punted definitely.

It's not a mid life crisis to punt. It's a case of having the means to indulge in sexual fantasies.

I did punt briefly but stopped for a few reasons.  Thing is I had other interests in my prime and was quite frankly happy with a wank more often than not.  That's not so much the case now.  I also find it incredibly difficult to pull which is unfortunate as I don't have particularly high standards when it comes to civvies.

Think it's just regret more than anything and as a poster said above, no one complained about having too much sex on their death bed.