Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Challenging The Dodgy.  (Read 8869 times)

vw

Not at all VW, and if you remember I also said on that thread that I'd failed to notice the earlier review/non review confusion. I can always run my posts by you first if you want to check they are acceptable ?

It just comes up often about this gang. would just love an honest opinion of who you thought was in it and why ?

Offline Hertsgent

As I said, I agree with a lot of what is on this thread, and had an opinion on that post, which I thought was permitted.....sorry if it didn't go down well with you, wasn't meant to be inflammatory.

Interesting communication style ......

vw

Suppose I will have to ask the next one who mentions this mythical gang, genuinely intrigued by it.

mikexxlong

Hertsgent your obviously a fucking troll
or have somekind of strange motive for these posts ?

vw

strange motive

Maybe Alice, alice, who the fuck is alice in wonderland (The Queen of Herts)  :sarcastic:

mikexxlong

Maybe Alice, alice, who the fuck is alice in wonderland (The Queen of Herts)  :sarcastic:

it's not another sad case of fluffy WK is it?

mikexxlong

Oh, I don't know why she's leaving,
 Or where she's gonna go,
 I guess she's got her reasons,
 But I just don't want to know,
 'Cos for twenty-four years
 I've been living next door to Alice.
 Alice, who the fuck is Alice

Twenty-four years just waiting for a chance,
 To tell her how I'm feeling, maybe get a second glance,
 Now I've got to get used to not living next door to Alice...
Alice, who the fuck is Alice

:music: :music: :music:

Offline RedKettle

Agreed, but be careful who you challenge or report to the gaffer, as certain member(s) on here think they're above suspicion and won't hesitate throwing their toys out the pram.

:hi:

Only when you are a twat and report a genuine positive review that was put up to inform fellow punters.  Clearly done because you have an agenda in relation to me, nothing wrong with the review.

I have no feeling about being above suspicion and when Admin had a "quiet word" with me a couple of years ago over a thread I immediately amended my behaviour - it is his site, not yours.

vw

Only when you are a twat and report a genuine positive review that was put up to inform fellow punters.  Clearly done because you have an agenda in relation to me, nothing wrong with the review.

I have no feeling about being above suspicion and when Admin had a "quiet word" with me a couple of years ago over a thread I immediately amended my behaviour - it is his site, not yours.

Was bangers post report the real slight of hand tout ?  :sarcastic:

wonder how many messages she got after his post report ?

all is never as it seems !   :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 08:21:25 pm by vw »

vw

seems more forum members are put off by the dodgy WK's

I agree with this and it's the reason I don't bother to review, I've had some shit punts recently with forum faves.

mikexxlong

seems more forum members are put off by the dodgy WK's

yet the fluffys/WK's etc are the first to complain about the so called "forum police"  being supposedly bullied and  challenged over their posts/ agendas and how 'unfair' it is blah, blah

yet they are the ones preventing honest reviews and comments from forum members undermining the ethos of the site

and i wonder how many negative and neutral reviews of forum darlings have not been posted
or neutrals  bumped up to a  positive due to the fear of all the flak they would get from the WK/fluffy/cunt struck etc crowd ?

vw

and i wonder how many negative and neutral reviews of forum darlings have not been posted
or neutrals  bumped up to a  positive due to the fear of all the flak they would get from the WK/fluffy/cunt struck etc crowd ?

Possibly happens, not something anyone can force them to post unfortunately and will never know.

James999

I know I'm an SP and barely tolerated, but to put in my pennies worth, I would rather know that the reviews about me are fair and an honest reflection of myself. Negatives, neutrals and even a comment on a positive can be used as impetus to improve. Also, without the ability to challenge a review and post negatives, it would undermine the validity of the positive reviews on here and render them worthless.

I know I was sparring with VW earlier (you were a worthy opponent  :hi:) but as he rightfully said (to paraphrase) if you do not challenge you do not get clarification or more information sharing and that goes for both sides.

A couple of questions please....

1. What's your AW name?

2. Are you as boring as you sound?

SeekingtheTruth

yet the fluffys/WK's etc are the first to complain about the so called "forum police"  being supposedly bullied and  challenged over their posts/ agendas and how 'unfair' it is blah, blah

yet they are the ones preventing honest reviews and comments from forum members undermining the ethos of the site

Who cares what a bunch of anonymous WKs with nothing better to do than to pander to their chosen prossie thinks? Not as if you will ever meet them in real life. Fuck them. You can pretty much guarantee that 9 times out of 10 they are pussies who wouldn't actually say anything face to face anyway.

If it's a negative then post it, admin has proven time and again he has no patience for these idiots and is happy to ban them so that the punter is always put first.

Offline Chorley

I have come across a number of suspicious posters following my negative review of AliceInXWonderland who previously had a 100% review rating here. I'm not sure whether my review helped others to come out and decide to also post negatives about the same girl, but it shows that no girl is infallible.

What the fan boys seem to forget is that we are the people paying money, so we have the right to be as critical or praiseworthy as we see fit. Not least in a hobby that is by no means inexpensive. By all means challenge if you think the OP is wrong, but if you challenge me I will also challenge you as well. That's fair, right?

I'm going to follow smiths lead and start reporting these dodgy cunts. First of all, should we start listing them on a thread?
When I posted my negative of Alice (for shitty comms  and generally messing me about) I had posters doubting me and suggesting that it was my fault. WTF?!!! :thumbsdown:

vw

When I posted my negative of Alice (for shitty comms  and generally messing me about) I had posters doubting me and suggesting that it was my fault. WTF?!!! :thumbsdown:

The alice fanclub, admin banned many after they were challenged, they have no place here and shit like that report to the boss.

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
A couple of questions please....

1. What's your AW name?

2. Are you as boring as you sound?

1. Midori-chan.
2. You'd have to ask the people who have seen me. Are you as rude as you sound?

vw

1. Midori-chan.
2. You'd have to ask the people who have seen me. Are you as rude as you sound?

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

So you use a text reader on your laptop ?  What voice does it use for James ?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 10:39:56 am by vw »

Offline Chorley

The alice fanclub, admin banned many after they were challenged, they have no place here and shit like that report to the boss.
Absolutely.   :thumbsup:

It was reassuring to see that when I gave a negative review to Bia Petite, a highly rated WG who had previously given me one of the best punts of my life, I wasn't challenged, or doubted.
 In fact, members even gave examples of her lazy, dishonest attitude that they had experienced in the past.

Good to know that the support is there from members. :thumbsup:

And just on a final note. I think their is a misconception from those who are not members looking in ( and also some members on here it seems) that this site is full of bitter, angry mysogynists.

I don't think this is the case, for if we hated women, why would we spend large amounts of money pursuing this hobby? :unknown: I've been lucky enough to have met some superb WG's over the years, but I've also had my fair share of dross.

If members here hate anything, it's dishonest providers who think it's acceptable to rip off punters.

This forum allows us to give our opinion and in turn helps other punters and also decent WG's. Win win :hi:

vw

I don't think this is the case, for if we hated women, why would we spend large amounts of money pursuing this hobby? :unknown: I've been lucky enough to have met some superb WG's over the years, but I've also had my fair share of dross.

I don't ever think they know what misogynist means when they say it.

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
Jeez, you're a big old unit :scare:

The answer to my question would be yes then  :D

Yeah, I'm big and some people happen to like that. Different strokes for different folks  :)

bigmanbigman

Wgs have good and bad days but still expect their normal payment .
If they give poor service
they normally dont give money back
 so poor reviews should be expected

By pissed off punters !!

Mrkman

Absolutely.   :thumbsup:

It was reassuring to see that when I gave a negative review to Bia Petite, a highly rated WG who had previously given me one of the best punts of my life, I wasn't challenged, or doubted.
 In fact, members even gave examples of her lazy, dishonest attitude that they had experienced in the past.

I've not reviewed, but I've had that too. I'm just glad it's not just me. Such a shame as when she's good she's on fire

Offline Chorley

I've not reviewed, but I've had that too. I'm just glad it's not just me. Such a shame as when she's good she's on fire
Was the crap punt with Bia? If so, good to know it wasn't just me. :dash:

Offline smiths

Good to see some other punters challenging the dodgy and admin banning those proved to be dodgy. :thumbsup:

There are sadly more on here but they will be sussed out sooner or later.

vw

Good to see some other punters challenging the dodgy and admin banning those proved to be dodgy. :thumbsup:

There are sadly more on here but they will be sussed out sooner or later.

Have you seen this typical response by the dodgy?

Hidden Image/Members Only