Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CHANELLE UK DELIGHT - Cardiff - Independent  (Read 912 times)

thatguy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date & Time:

10/07/16 11am

Venue:

Campanile Hotel/Motel - Cardiff. Just off A48. Ok but really cheap and nasty.

The girl:

Height: 5'7"
Dress: Size 10
Breasts: 34-36 DD - F Fake
Hair: Bleach Blonde, black roots. been dyed to much as hair had a plastic feel to it. (Not extensions)
Face: hmmmmm average at best.
Miscellaneous: Lots of random tattoos and a sleeve.
Nationality: English, (Bristol)
Ethnicity: Caucasian

Duration:

30 min

Cost:

£80

Services:

OW, Doggy

How legit:

Possibly the lady in the pictures, but I highly doubt it. It felt like as classic case of B & S big time.

Communication:

Good.  Number on her profile so easy to get a hold of and answered promptly.

The meeting:

Saw the profile and thought fuck it, this is too good to be true and believed it warranted a toll fee over the bridge.

I went to the requested location before getting the room no. Texted as requested and was given the details straight away.
Door was opened and I nearly did a runner because of the way the door was opened. The old hide behind the door trick.
At a first glance she looked ok. but then I saw all the tattoos and just though this was going to be not to good.  £80 handed over as I though this will be ok she'll deliver OWO as requested and agreed.

Sadly this was not the case. She had some tv program on in the background and was talking utter rubish, so I told her to go get naked. I was relieved to see her DD- F maybe EE breast. I like big fake breasts if they are done nicely. There weren't exactly that and were attached to an idiot. I mean she didn't even know where Reading is!

Long story short. I had some extremely poorly performed HR followed by OW. And I struggled to even maintain a hard on.
I told her to sit on me which she really didn't want to. I then fucked her doggy but got bored. I then spent the next 5 minutes walking whilst thinking of a previous punt in Surrey the week before.

I shot my load on her breasts and left as fast as I could. £80 wasted.

Conclusion:

Total Fake. And I do not endorse her. Id rather have a walk and give £80 to a homeless person.

Score:

1/10

Would I return:

No

Will I return:

No

Value for money:

No
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 08:34:39 pm by thatguy »

Offline foreverhung

Gutted for you mate, I've seen lots of your reviews on AW and I seen that you give all the girls one hell of a slamming and they all love it, must have been something very wrong with this girl, should have give her your full 10 inches hard and fast mate, let her scream the fucking motel down
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HughJardon

Her gallery pics are obvious bullshit and looks to be completely different to that of her verification picture, which is still available. Also discussed here

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99229.msg1182200#msg1182200

Still never nice to have a negative punt, I will avoid her like I avoided the BBCs coverage of Wimbledon

thatguy

Rooky error

Had I bothered looking at the profile pic I wouldn't have gone.

Oh well  it's confirmed she's nothing but a poor experience.

Offline HughJardon

Appreciate the Tofft TG.

She does seem to Tour mate so this review will help others up and down the country, an expensive investigation mind