Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Whole lotta BBWRosie - Dudley - (Outcall)  (Read 1474 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6230920) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline netkal

The most amazing woman I have met.

Outcall booking in a hotel in Dudley.

Communication
Very Good

The Girl
Amazing, beautiful. Looks far better in person than the profile pictures. I thought I was in heaven :)

The Meet
Perfect, very very friendly, looked gorgeous in the lingerie she was wearing

Final thoughts
Without going into detail this was the best ever booking I have ever had and by far the best meet I have ever had - 1000%. Ill be back as soon and oftern as I can

Offline ilovitbig

Any links or are you keeping her for yourself?.

Offline alabama1

Could do with a lot more detail than this mate, Somewhere along the lines of your previous review.would be good. Cheers.

Offline GingerNuts

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the "review" but you haven't really told us anything apart from her comms were good and you liked how she looked.

What about time spent, services provided and cost?

Offline alabama1

Having just come across her AW profile, no more questions from me, I'm out !

Offline Night king

Having just come across her AW profile, no more questions from me, I'm out !

I just thought we had new talent then in Dudley,🤣🤣🤣🤣

Offline Dark Vader

Amazing, beautiful. Looks far better in person than the profile pictures. I thought I was in heaven :)

Without going into detail this was the best ever booking I have ever had and by far the best meet I have ever had - 1000%. Ill be back as soon and oftern as I can
Being there was  no mention of price he didn't pay for it or he's clearly trolling us  :lol:

Offline alabama1

Judging by her gallery, maybe he lassoed it  :D

Offline Straightsix

Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline alabama1

Offline Straightsix

That song has now been ruined  :(
The song is about a woman with the exact features? Except the lady in the song had the clap!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 10:29:33 pm by Straightsix »

Offline alabama1

The song is about a woman with the exact features?
Yeah I know, but it's not until you actually see a picture of it.... I always imagined Rosie to be a little more sexier  :D

Offline Hothandle

Outcall booking in a hotel in Dudley.

Communication
Very Good

The Girl

The Meet

Final thoughts
You ever considered going into promotions.. :)

Online vindici

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Not a review without any detail.

I appreciate that 4 1/2 years is a long time and you may have forgotten what needs to included to qualify as a review so have a read of the guide and refresh your memory.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Night king

Not a review without any detail.

I appreciate that 4 1/2 years is a long time and you may have forgotten what needs to included to qualify as a review so have a read of the guide and refresh your memory.

External Link/Members Only

Hey David,

I managed to write one just about, and I'm dyslexic takes me 3x times as long, can be a struggle, 😁,

It's not perfect but does the job, definitely don't want to be a Leech,
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 04:06:58 pm by Night king »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Hey David,

I managed to write one just about, and I'm dyslexic takes me 3x times as long, can be a struggle, 😁,

It's not perfect but does the job, definitely don't want to be a Leech,
Not sure what your point is, nobody has said you are a leech, you've posted plenty of reviews.  :unknown:

I was talking to netkal with it being so long since is first one.

Offline Night king

Not sure what your point is, nobody has said you are a leech, you've posted plenty of reviews.  :unknown:

I was talking to netkal with it being so long since is first one.

My apologies mate, what I meant to say was not that difficult to contribute to the site,

Just little bit of effort,

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

My apologies mate, what I meant to say was not that difficult to contribute to the site,

Just little bit of effort,
Get you now.   :thumbsup:

Offline netkal

I love BBW women so wanted to see Roxie. She is a Large BBW and is the lady in the picture. Age around 29 is correct as per her Adultwork profile.

It was a 30 minute booking in a hotel in Dudley where she was staying. Very pretty lady, very friendly, down to earth and not a clock watcher.

Whilst giving oral she was very turned on and gushed a few times, from my point of view she was not faking it but loving it. Oral skills were good and accommodated to the way I liked it.... rough. All I can say is if you like large ladies then Roxie is the one to see.

Offline netkal

I've been Punting for a 5 years and Roxie is one of the best meets I've had.

Offline netkal

Perhaps some ID is needed when she is doing Outcalls but since my meet was incall I was not asked for any photo ID or deposit.

Offline netkal

yes it's been a few years since my last review so didn't create this one correctly. Hopefully this is now rectified with a proper review - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=317087.new#new

Only comment I have is if the girl/s are not your cup of tea then why post negative comments about them! Why attack the poster? Why not simply show them where and how to post instead.

Offline robsmith149

The song is about a woman with the exact features? Except the lady in the song had the clap!
Nothing in the song about her having the clap, think you are getting it confused with "The Jack"

Offline Straightsix

Nothing in the song about her having the clap, think you are getting it confused with "The Jack"
Yes, it's been a while.