Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Bournemouth  (Read 3719 times)

Offline LCasual

Are there any good massage providers in Bournemouth that do the massage at their home or their own premises. Obviously looking for a happy ending so please let me know if you're aware of anyone

Offline houseboot

Are there any good massage providers in Bournemouth that do the massage at their home or their own premises. Obviously looking for a happy ending so please let me know if you're aware of anyone

The "Search" box is your friend.

Several English ladies who work from home, check Gumtree and cross reference here, as well as too many Thai/Chinese shops to list.

Offline squigmcdig

Actually I would like to know the same.  If you could mention a couple of the shops that would be great. Not every where does happy ending so would be good to have the heads up at to where does.

Offline Shortandsensible

Go on gumtree Bournemouth and look for the couple of adverts from a user called ‘Lucy/Lucie’ adverts normally state English Lady Bournemouth Centre. She’s also on Booksy. It’s called Aqua Studio. Busty English blond around 40. Will give HJ’s in her underwear. She’s been reviewed on here.

Offline squigmcdig

Go on gumtree Bournemouth and look for the couple of adverts from a user called ‘Lucy/Lucie’ adverts normally state English Lady Bournemouth Centre. She’s also on Booksy. It’s called Aqua Studio. Busty English blond around 40. Will give HJ’s in her underwear. She’s been reviewed on here.
Thanks

Offline houseboot

As well as Lucie, K(ate), Jo(sie) and Andrea (New Milton) are mentioned here plus there is Lucy (Christchurch).

Shops are many .... certainly recent reviews on Star, Euphoria and Varee close together on the Christchurch Road.

Centrally, Wecare plus Coco (Topaz) and Dream Oriental (Claremont).

Nancy (Sunshine Smile) and Divine on Charminster Road and White Orchid opposite.

Then there is the shop in Tuckton and more .....

It's not that difficult .... and I'm not a local.

Offline rickyponting

To be honest,you'd be unlucky not to get anything if you picked just about any shop in the area,although quality of lady and price would be pot luck on the day but that's the nature of rub and tug.

Offline Shortandsensible

Op- just make sure you do a review please

Offline houseboot

We await with interest.

You were given lots of advice here.

It's useful to get someone else's perspective.

Offline rickyponting

About time these one post leeches were banned.

Offline houseboot

From her website 6/6/19:-

Ray B - "Lacklustre"

Response - "You are a dirty old man & have no shame! I regret continuing with the treatment after you tried to remove your underwear. You made me feel uncomfortable, wriggling around & making odd noises the whole time. Your personal hygine was lacking. To top it off you asked for a 'Happy Ending' after the msssage. At which point I was very angry & told you to get out as quickly as possible before I called the police! A sickening experience for me!"

Reports here though :-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=228902.msg2330424#msg2330424

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=190397.msg1981328#msg1981328

« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 06:50:00 pm by houseboot »