Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Savannah Cambs1. BB and refused money  (Read 2418 times)

benten

Last week I had an out call with a girl naming herself Savannah Cambs1 or Lucy-Jane from downham market. We got on really well done BB (so fucking stupid) she didnt want paying and we arranged to meet at hers on the 4th March. Got to hers, no answer and blocked me on Whatsapp and now removed her adult work profile. Does anyone know anything about her I need to get tested asap.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 12:41:52 pm by benten »

benten

I just need to get tested asap and know if anyone else had met her?

vw

#Get tested then, not sure why it matters where she has gone ?  Prossies come and go all the time !

benten

I dont care where shes gone, just wanted to know if shes done the same to others and I will get tested

uksaldn

You went bareback  :scare:
Get tested and again after 3 months get tested again.

Offline Buttons

I think we need a Prize Cunt Of The Month award. Still ban the galloping nob jockeys as soon after they break cover as possible, but at least it would give us something to laugh about....... :lol:

Offline wannabe

I think you need to wait 3 weeks after the contact before getting tested - I assume it gives the bacteria time to establish themselves enough to be detected. Phone the clinic before going and they'll tell you what the waiting period is.

Good luck!