Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why are so many prossies born on 29 Feb?  (Read 1356 times)

Offline NIK

One assumes this is so as they only seem to age every four years!  :D

Just been looking on AW and some appear never to have had a birthday in far longer than that

Indeed the lady I have seem most is apparently still 24. Therefore she must have been about 14 when first saw her!  :scare:

Offline mh

Indeed the lady I have seem most is apparently still 24. Therefore she must have been about 14 when first saw her!  :scare:

Naughty boy. As long as it wasn't a schoolgirl fantasy visit you might get away with it.  :sarcastic:

Offline Nagilum

One assumes this is so as they only seem to age every four years!  :D

Just been looking on AW and some appear never to have had a birthday in far longer than that

:lol: this also means a WG is born once every 4 years. It's almost mythical!

Offline Sonny Crockett

Offline NIK

Naughty boy. As long as it wasn't a schoolgirl fantasy visit you might get away with it.  :sarcastic:

To put people's minds at ease she was way over the 24 years stated when I first saw her. And all these years later she's still 24!  :lol:

Offline mh

To put people's minds at ease she was way over the 24 years stated when I first saw her. And all these years later she's still 24!  :lol:

How long ago would you say it was since you first saw her; I mean by just how much is she "adjusting"? Sounds like a possible record!

7x5

There are plenty of women who are perfectly attractive and healthy well into their thirties and beyond.

In fact if you ever saw a leading lady in a film and thought she was not just hot but had an elegance or grace about her too, then she was probably in her prime in her late twenties or early thirties.

But society is chasing the fountain of youth, so one would imagine it is good for business to lie as if they advertised themselves as over the hill with dried up loose cunts, there may not be so many takers.

Midlane

I don't tell them my real age. I don't expect them to tell me theirs either.

Offline Hobbit

There are plenty of women who are perfectly attractive and healthy well into their thirties and beyond.

In fact if you ever saw a leading lady in a film and thought she was not just hot but had an elegance or grace about her too, then she was probably in her prime in her late twenties or early thirties.

But society is chasing the fountain of youth, so one would imagine it is good for business to lie as if they advertised themselves as over the hill with dried up loose cunts, there may not be so many takers.

This is very subjective. I think most prossies in their 30s look quite good with the help of makeup but usually over 35 girls usually have tell-tale signs of ageing which are quite difficult to cover up.

Offline NIK

Another one I am interested in in East Midlands seems to have her profile permanently locked on 29.
I have seen her once before about eight years ago, and she was certainly older than 21 back then. Must have been late 20's which would put her 34/5 now.

As has been said if the service is good & they still look ok it shouldn't matter, but it seems bizarre never ageing.

Offline Nagilum

I reckon you found an immortal... I'm rolling with this theory.

ramrodronnie

Maybe because February 29th is a leap year, so the marriage proposals are down to them? if some of them are looking for a free meal ticket??  :sarcastic: