Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leech reviewers  (Read 5120 times)

mrhappypants

This forum has a few of them. I've seen several girls who:

a) have been scared of a bad review so done shit they didn't want
b) been threatened into freebies/extras

I am calling this.  You are saying you know several girls who "have been scared of a bad review so done shit they didn't want to?"

By several, did you mean two, or more?
In what context did these girls share this information with you?
What do you mean by "done shit they didn't want to?"  Does this mean wash their fanny between punts (plenty don't want to do this) or are you talking about forced anal penetration with objects?
What do you mean by "scared?"
Is this a single punter (not you presumably?).
Can you share their links? :D. I might visit. :lol:  Please let me know what additional services I might be able to enveigle from them by my lofty authority as a reviewer. :dance:

You can tell I suspect you of spouting bollox, but please do defend yourself if you actually have a basis in reality (highly unlikely).
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 05:47:10 am by mrhappypants »

Offline Home Alone

:lol: George Muppet is a cunt that's shorter  :D

Muppet reminds me of the old joke:
"Don't call him a cunt; a cunt's useful."
"Not one that big."

Offline Mansell

We had a thread in the NE region discussing the same thing, we'd already had one regarding negatives, so looked for opinions on how often a positive should be posted.
The general consensus seemed to be for the same poster not to repeat review unless services changed and new reviewers to post more of a 'agree with previous reviews' type than full blown account, with enough reviews over a period of time to show standards were maintained without saturating the board.
We did,  but that thread got of the rails a bit as the OP seemed a right twat.

Personally I think no more than one repeat review a year unless it's a duo or something significant has changed. That's certainly been my policy. I actually think a punter can do a girl a disservice by always being a fluffy white knight towards certain girl (s). They will almost always cock up and give some guy a bad punt so get a Negative, that's life.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
We did,  but that thread got of the rails a bit as the OP seemed a right twat.

Personally I think no more than one repeat review a year unless it's a duo or something significant has changed. That's certainly been my policy. I actually think a punter can do a girl a disservice by always being a fluffy white knight towards certain girl (s). They will almost always cock up and give some guy a bad punt so get a Negative, that's life.

You're right mate that thread did get sidetracked a bit with a very aggressive post by an extremely dubious character.

I've seen my current reg on several occasions but only reviewed once. She does do NURU massages as well and If I went for that service I would review again as that is a different service.   

OneOfaKind

You're right mate that thread did get sidetracked a bit with a very aggressive post by an extremely dubious character.

Presume your referring to myself. Double standards from you as it was also discussed recently here by yourself https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=149743.msg1638657#msg1638657
Clearly not just a NE problem and everyone talked about positive reviews in general, your the only one who even mentioned the NE that I can see.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Presume your referring to myself. Double standards from you as it was also discussed recently here by yourself https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=149743.msg1638657#msg1638657
Clearly not just a NE problem and everyone talked about positive reviews in general, your the only one who even mentioned the NE that I can see.

Yes I am referring to you, your aggressive post in the NE section had no relevance to the topic and calling people cunts and fuckers in a post is, in my opinion, uncalled for.

Can I ask are you the same 'OneOfaKind' that was banned from UKE, if not I would ask admin to change your profile name.   

OneOfaKind

Yes I am referring to you, your aggressive post in the NE section had no relevance to the topic and calling people cunts and fuckers in a post is, in my opinion, uncalled for.

Can I ask are you the same 'OneOfaKind' that was banned from UKE, if not I would ask admin to change your profile name.

Course it had relevance. Your the only one who wanted to cause an argument on there.
I didn't call anyone "fuckers" that was someone else so get your facts right. Plus I edited my comments to remove "cunt" FFS as realised my mistake straight away.
Please go flame someone else (and try write a decent review that will be indexed next time).

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Course it had relevance. Your the only one who wanted to cause an argument on there.
I didn't call anyone "fuckers" that was someone else so get your facts right. Plus I edited my comments to remove "cunt" FFS as realised my mistake straight away.
Please go flame someone else (and try write a decent review that will be indexed next time).

Lots of cunts on this site who don't like posting negative reviews. Seems a lot prefer bragging about how many times they made a girl come, how big their cock is or how much extra time they supposedly got etc.

Starting to doubt a lot of those fuckers who have mainly positive reviews on here personally. Only created 2 positives out of 9 so far and I've been honest.

Remember now   :unknown:  on a thread that was trying to stop too many positive reviews.

In my opinion you give decent punters a bad name, others may not agree, but anyone who deliberately spunks in a prossie's mouth knowing full well she doesn't do CIM is beneath contempt. If you want CIM book one that does it.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Remember now   :unknown:  on a thread that was trying to stop too many positive reviews.

In my opinion you give decent punters a bad name, others may not agree, but anyone who deliberately spunks in a prossie's mouth knowing full well she doesn't do CIM is beneath contempt. If you want CIM book one that does it.

Whoa hold up who the hell done that to a prossie only a fucking scumbag of the highest order would do something like that  :thumbsdown:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Whoa hold up who the hell done that to a prossie only a fucking scumbag of the highest order would do something like that  :thumbsdown:

OneOfaKind and bragged about it on UKE before he got banned

Just in case he's forgotten that as well

Started face fucking her and came in her mouth to which she replied "I don't do come in mouth" and was nearly sick, lol - yes I knew that FFS which is why I didn't warn you
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 11:41:32 pm by daviemac »

OneOfaKind and bragged about it on UKE before he got banned

He's a cunt plain and simple  :angry: real lowlife and to brag about it as well not cool :thumbsdown:

OneOfaKind

Can't see that. The more positive the better just not so fluffy and stating facts is sufficient was what that was about.

You'll say anything to shut down an opinion you don't agree with. Shame on you  :dash:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator

You'll say anything to shut down an opinion you don't agree with. Shame on you  :dash:

So your saying it didn't happen   my quote from your post isn't true  you didn't do it because she kissed you with her mouth closed :unknown:  it's still there if anyone wants to see it.

Missed a bit, he put a  :yahoo: on the end as well
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 11:52:21 pm by daviemac »

Offline CityTillIDie

So your saying it didn't happen   my quote from your post isn't true  you didn't do it because she kissed you with her mouth closed :unknown:  it's still there if anyone wants to see it.

Missed a bit, he put a  :yahoo: on the end as well

Yes, that was the worst bit, the  :yahoo:
Like he was proud of his sick behaviour

CTID

Offline Marmalade

I see his friendly lookalike has raised his arse on another section ...

OneOfaKind

you didn't do it because she kissed you with her mouth closed :unknown:

Yes that's true not the reason at all. I did it because she is a fucking silly whore who treated me with utter contempt and deserved it.

I just told a regular what happened and she wasn't at all bothered and doesn't do CIM, so go fuck yourself, fluffy white knights from UKE no doubt.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Yes that's true not the reason at all. I did it because she is a fucking silly whore who treated me with utter contempt and deserved it.

I just told a regular what happened and she wasn't at all bothered and doesn't do CIM, so go fuck yourself, fluffy white knights from UKE no doubt.

Is that why you refuse the refund she offered you mid punt, so you could teach her a lesson.     :thumbsdown:

If calling you a cunt for refusing her offer of a refund to cut the booking short after 1 pop just so you could spunk in her mouth makes me a white knight where's the armour. 

Offline Mansell

Yes, that was the worst bit, the  :yahoo:
Like he was proud of his sick behaviour

CTID
Thats what struck me as well. A right shitty attitude. No wonder he keeps getting bad punts.!!!

OneOfaKind

It was 40 minutes in when she asked if I wanted some money back because she obviously knew I was fucked off with her at that point. I left after 45 minutes.
Why you feel the need to defend this girl and make up shit I don't know but you basically seems you have read something somewhere and got your own version of how my booking went.

OneOfaKind

No wonder he keeps getting bad punts.!!!

LOL. You joking right?

All my punts have been enjoyable except one. Suggest you read all my negatives, only 1 bad punt, the rest were timewasters FFS. Do your homework before commenting about shit you don't have a clue about please, you only make yourself look like a retard otherwise.

Offline Marmalade

All my punts have been enjoyable except one. Suggest you read all my negatives, only 1 bad punt, the rest were timewasters FFS. Do your homework before commenting about shit you don't have a clue about please, you only make yourself look like a retard otherwise.

Are you another one that claims it is down to his impeccable research?  :rolleyes:

Offline Mansell

LOL. You joking right?

So your 3 neutrals were enjoyable. Not how I read them  :unknown: :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
It was 40 minutes in when she asked if I wanted some money back because she obviously knew I was fucked off with her at that point. I left after 45 minutes.
Why you feel the need to defend this girl and make up shit I don't know but you basically seems you have read something somewhere and got your own version of how my booking went.

I'm not defending the girl, I have no idea who it is, I am condemning you for you behaviour though. I've copied and pasted exactly what you wrote on UKE  so nothing made up.

You could've taken cash back and walked but you chose to stay and CIM because 'she deserved it'. Your words not mine.

OneOfaKind

Are you another one that claims it is down to his impeccable research?  :rolleyes:

Complete opposite. Before joining UKP all my punts were sub-standard because I did no research, all rated neutral or negative in my reviews here.
I still enjoyed all the punts I've rated neutral though.

Offline Marmalade

Complete opposite. Before joining UKP all my punts were sub-standard because I did no research, all rated neutral or negative in my reviews here.
I still enjoyed all the punts I've rated neutral though.

I'm not in your area so can't call you on particular prossies I have seen: I am just saying what it looks like.

There again, I have called people on overly flattering reviews of prossies I have seen and the standard answer is usually that I must have [insert something equivalent to farting in their general direction] which is never true.

On a purely statistical level, when a person rates all or most prossies seen as positive then there is no standard to see what he means by positive as opposed to negative. It is as if TripAdviser or Michelin just gave all holidays and restaurants the maximum number of stars. Fuck all use to the consumer. Just looks like advertising.

Even if all your punts were incredibly good, if you cannot distinguish between some as being better than others, what's that say about your ability to discriminate? It clearly means you do not discriminate between different experiences you have had. On that basis I'd say you probably have what you are given and say thank you very much. In other words, I would personally take your feedback with the same pinch of salt as I do Adultwork feedback: it means "she exists".

OneOfaKind

I'm not in your area so can't call you on particular prossies I have seen: I am just saying what it looks like.

There again, I have called people on overly flattering reviews of prossies I have seen and the standard answer is usually that I must have [insert something equivalent to farting in their general direction] which is never true.

On a purely statistical level, when a person rates all or most prossies seen as positive then there is no standard to see what he means by positive as opposed to negative. It is as if TripAdviser or Michelin just gave all holidays and restaurants the maximum number of stars. Fuck all use to the consumer. Just looks like advertising.

Even if all your punts were incredibly good, if you cannot distinguish between some as being better than others, what's that say about your ability to discriminate? It clearly means you do not discriminate between different experiences you have had. On that basis I'd say you probably have what you are given and say thank you very much. In other words, I would personally take your feedback with the same pinch of salt as I do Adultwork feedback: it means "she exists".

Makes sense to me and I agree completely but why does this apply to me?

My reviews so far have been:
5 positives as a result of being on this site and doing research.
4 negatives, only 1 of them I've actually met.
3 neutrals, enjoyed them all but didn't get exactly what I wanted because I was naive.

I'm not afraid to post a negative as you know from the one I've done and been 100% honest about it then gotten a tirade of abuse.

Offline Marmalade

3 neutrals, enjoyed them all but didn't get exactly what I wanted because I was naive.

I'm not afraid to post a negative as you know from the one I've done and been 100% honest about it then gotten a tirade of abuse.

My apologies mate.  :hi:

I think I mixed you up with several cunts that just do exactly that. Multitasking while working...

Its good that you've been banned you fucking cretin  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

So I wasn't wrong then.

(My gut instinct rarely is wrong)

Offline smiths

So I wasn't wrong then.

(My gut instinct rarely is wrong)

Spot on Marm. :thumbsup:

poseidon

Banning reason: Posting on UKE about forcing CIM on prossie + Wasting Admin time creating another account on UKE

I was expecting Banning reason: Undesirable

He knew from her profile she didn't do CIM so he cummed in her mouth anyway, then told her words to to the effect "I didn't tell you I was going to do that because I knew you would have said no".

Offline freeze44

I was expecting Banning reason: Undesirable

He knew from her profile she didn't do CIM so he cummed in her mouth anyway, then told her words to to the effect "I didn't tell you I was going to do that because I knew you would have said no".

Top stuff this calling out that abuser and for admin banning him. We may be dirty fuckers but good to see those who think its ok to do shit like that twat did getting it  :thumbsup:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Top stuff this calling out that abuser and for admin banning him. We may be dirty fuckers but good to see those who think its ok to do shit like that twat did getting it  :thumbsup:

He even tried to claim I was making it up because I didn't agree with his opinion.    :wacko:

A straight copy and paste from his UKE post doesn't lie.   :hi:

Offline Marmalade

So much for the crap on other forums and the media about UKP's "attitude to women". We use locker-room language, just as most men do when discussing things among themselves: but we uphold a certain dignity in punting, which includes respecting the rights of everyone, and that includes women.

Women can choose to be prossies. We respect that. They can also choose which services to offer. We respect that. It's called respect for autonomy.

Forced trafficking and brutal exploitation must be stopped: but competent women do not need abolitionists to "speak for them" about their rights. The police should protect, not hinder, prossies and punters going about lawful business between consenting adults. (That prossies generally do not pay tax does not make the transactions immoral or illegal. Especially when prossies are being discriminated against by government, police and society attitudes.) Give them safe working environments so they are not a nuisance to others. Hardly rocket science.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 02:12:24 pm by Marmalade »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
So much for the crap on other forums and the media about UKP's "attitude to women". We use locker-room language, just as most men do when discussing things among themselves: but we uphold a certain dignity in punting, which includes respecting the rights of everyone, and that includes women.

Women can choose to be prossies. We respect that. They can also choose which services to offer. We respect that. It's called respect for autonomy.

Forced trafficking and brutal exploitation must be stopped: but competent women do not need abolitionists to "speak for them" about their rights. The police should protect, not hinder, prossies and punters going about lawful business between consenting adults. (That prossies generally do not pay tax does not make the transactions immoral or illegal. Especially when prossies are being discriminated against by government, police and society attitudes.) Give them safe working environments so they are not a nuisance to others. Hardly rocket science.

Well put.    :thumbsup:

poseidon

Agreed. However the credit for ousting OOAK goes to daviemac for this post and post #59 citing OOAK's offending post on UKE:

Quote from: OneOfAKind
Started face fucking her and came in her mouth to which she replied "I don't do come in mouth" and was nearly sick, lol - yes I knew that FFS which is why I didn't warn you

UKP is about integrity and reviews that we punters can trust to reflect the level of service that WGs offer before we book and part with our money.