Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tits on a stick (preferably natural)?  (Read 2220 times)

Online gmoniey

I'm headed to London in a few weeks and trying to line up things to take advantage of what little time I have. There are a few boxes I want to check, and one of them is your quintessential tits on a stick type. Preferably natural, but at a minimum squishy and playful (built for comfort, not for speed!). A search for this brings up Holly from Olina consistently, but I believe those are manmade. I love the skinny frame (height doesn't matter) with a great set of cans!

Closest example of this I can think of is Pantera from Diva (External Link/Members Only), who I saw years ago (before I was a member) and loved playing with her tits.

Would appreciate any recommendations.

Offline Jeffpike

ivy maddox may fit the bill. Bolt ons but skinny.

Online jamiekinkxxx

check out this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=389433.0

+1

Always good to do a search first to see if a relevent thread has alraedy been started

Offline Ivor Hunch

tbf, we could probably do with two different threads, one for large naturals on a skinny frame, and the other for ludicrous plastic. different markets.

Online gmoniey

Thanks for the quick responses.

I did do a search, but I likely choose poor search terms and didn’t find that thread (user error on my part).

Unfortunately, most all of the references on that thread are either no longer active or not in the London area…except for 2 Diva girls (but they are pricey)

I’ll continue to hunt and see what I can come up with

Offline gentlemanrpt83

ivy maddox may fit the bill. Bolt ons but skinny.

Due to see her whilst on tour in aldgate. Praying it doesnt get cancelled.

Online gmoniey

I saw Elsa this week and had a ton of fun. Not quite a stick figure, but the tits were absolutely amazing:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=401870.0

Offline Icerpacks

Online jamiekinkxxx

She ain't no stick!

You 100% right she isn't!

Not sure why gmoniey thought she was a valid addition to the conversation!  :unknown: