Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking to book a hotel on New year's eve  (Read 1060 times)

Offline puntingking

I am planning to book a hotel in central London on New year's eve for one night.

I was wondering would it be possible to see a wg on New year's (Not a agency, got to be independent)?
I am planning to book a travellodge in Covent Gardens. I am spending the day around that part of London with friends first so that's why it would be there.  :hi:

Thanks for those that can help.

I have seen wgs on new years before but only for daytime appointments.  Never in the evening or late at night which I was planning to do this time around.  :drinks:
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 01:13:06 pm by puntingking »

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Have you considered putting a reverse booking on AW? Not everyone is interested in going out etc on NYE so I’m sure you will get interest.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 01:36:10 pm by Lou2019 »

Offline puntingking

Have you considered putting a reverse booking on AW? Not everyone is interested in going out etc on NYE so I’m sure you will get interest.

Have not considered it, but thanks. I will put a reverse booking in later today.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Have not considered it, but thanks. I will put a reverse booking in later today.

Good luck hope you find what you are looking for

Offline Moby Dick

Maybe this should be moved to the London thread.

I am sure there will be plenty of lonely SPs willing to take the piss with extortionate rates and share some quality time with you on New Years Eve.

Best of luck.

External Link/Members Only

Offline puntingking

« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 07:39:14 pm by puntingking »

Offline puntingking

Maybe this should be moved to the London thread.

I am sure there will be plenty of lonely SPs willing to take the piss with extortionate rates and share some quality time with you on New Years Eve.

Best of luck

External Link/Members Only

Thanks.  :thumbsup:

Hotel prices mind you ain't that bad considering what I thought it would cost. £80 to £90 for london travelogue prices.

Offline Steve2

Thanks.  :thumbsup:

Hotel prices mind you ain't that bad considering what I thought it would cost. £80 to £90 for london travelogue prices.

Covent Garden Travelodge is £60 for NYE . Cheap and cheerful :thumbsup:

Offline puntingking

Offline lillythesavage

:hi:

Are you looking for someone to come to the hotel ?  Or go in call ?

Offline puntingking

I am staying in a hotel so preferably outcall but if not a incall will do 
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 10:09:48 am by puntingking »

Offline puntingking

Actually forget that, just outcall.  Won't bother attempting a incall on NYE night cause of public transport will be hectic properly.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

so you've got the hotel booked, you better get that RB up so you have time to choose. . I'd call a few of the established agencies to as I am sure they will have rota's over Christmas and NY sorted by now

I don't think many decent SPs will be working TBH... but good luck.

Offline puntingking

so you've got the hotel booked, you better get that RB up so you have time to choose. . I'd call a few of the established agencies to as I am sure they will have rota's over Christmas and NY sorted by now

I don't think many decent SPs will be working TBH... but good luck.

Thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Actually forget that, just outcall.  Won't bother attempting a incall on NYE night cause of public transport will be hectic properly.

central London will be quite empty this year I would imagine, no NYE light/firework show (all been cancelled)... so it will not be too bad (other than drivers off with COVID affecting regular service)

...anyhow London is actually quite in the centre so walking is always nice (when not raining  :D)

... if not Uber or hail a cab

Offline puntingking

central London will be quite empty this year I would imagine, no NYE light/firework show (all been cancelled)... so it will not be too bad (other than drivers off with COVID affecting regular service)

...anyhow London is actually quite in the centre so walking is always nice (when not raining  :D)

... if not Uber or hail a cab

:thumbsup:

Offline lillythesavage

I will PM you a link, might work for you,.

Offline Malvolio

A bit of preplanning should see this work out.  You could even punt her before New Year's to make sure she's compatible with what you want.

Offline puntingking

A bit of preplanning should see this work out.  You could even punt her before New Year's to make sure she's compatible with what you want.

:thumbsup: