Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raynebow.kink - Bury. Any info?  (Read 3292 times)

Online Bustydusty

External Link/Members Only

I’m a bit put off by size 18+ but tempted by those tits - has anybody met her?

Offline Princealbert1985

Unfortunately not seen her, but I nowmplan too if she stays in manc and the opportunity rises

It's a very well written profile imo

Offline Jayj

Unfortunately not seen her, but I nowmplan too if she stays in manc and the opportunity rises

It's a very well written profile imo

+1 comes across really well, very articulate and reads really well, she looks like my kind of SP and the price isn’t to steep, definitely someone I will book in with.

Online Bustydusty

Im surprised no one seems to have seen her with those tits she’s got,will book unless I hear anything bad

Online Bustydusty

Im surprised no one seems to have seen her with those tits she’s got,will book unless I hear anything bad

Still nobody seen her before I book?

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Services and rates seem really good but I couldn't get past her height and size 5'1" and UK 18.

Max size 10 or 12 pushing it for me body wise.
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Bustydusty

Services and rates seem really good but I couldn't get past her height and size 5'1" and UK 18.

Same tbh but she says she weighs 150lb so curious and those tits would look fantastic around my cock

going to have a look - might walk tho if necessary
« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 03:22:12 pm by Bustydusty »

Online MT09

Looking fwd to your review, big women don't usually do it for me but the price is bang on for the services offered.
Anal for £10 is a winner  :thumbsup:

Offline Princealbert1985

I totally e where you're coming from here, but luckily for me dress size doesn't bother me!
Now I know she's that tall, with those boobs, that's going to be some sight

I going tombook her in a couple of weeks when I'm free, so looking forward to the hopefully pending review!!

Offline RimJobBob

Thoughts as to whether she’s also ‘rainbow kink’? The wording in the profile is identical but different pricing.

Online dadio

That’s the same link?

I think he means this one External Link/Members Only

OK, so I've read this thread with interest as I had put a booking in with Raynebow. However on the morning of the meet she cancelled. I didn't report as she gave me plenty notice.
In our communications I'd asked for her location and her postcode matched the postcode of Alyssa (who I've seen and will do an FR in due course, however it will be a big fat red!).
I asked Raynebow if she worked alone and was told she shared the place she works from, with another girl. This confirmed my suspicions that the 2 profiles are related.
Based on that, I doubt I'll try making a booking with Raynebow a second time. The room where I saw her housemate was an absolute pigsty. I came away from my meet with her feeling disgusted  :vomit:

Online Bustydusty

Sorry I meant this

Cheers that must be the same girl

Actually just noticed they give massively different weights - 5 stone difference so surely can’t be  :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 11:06:58 am by Bustydusty »

Online Bustydusty

OK, so I've read this thread with interest as I had put a booking in with Raynebow. However on the morning of the meet she cancelled. I didn't report as she gave me plenty notice.
In our communications I'd asked for her location and her postcode matched the postcode of Alyssa (who I've seen and will do an FR in due course, however it will be a big fat red!).
I asked Raynebow if she worked alone and was told she shared the place she works from, with another girl. This confirmed my suspicions that the 2 profiles are related.
Based on that, I doubt I'll try making a booking with Raynebow a second time. The room where I saw her housemate was an absolute pigsty. I came away from my meet with her feeling disgusted  :vomit:

Cheers that’s great info - I won’t bother

Offline RimJobBob

Thanks. Looking forwards (sort of) to the review!

Offline Princealbert1985

Damn shame all this! Damn shame!

Offline Sweep70

Sorry I meant this
Could you please do a review of Alyssa,as I am intrigued as she is on my hot list,then if she is a red,I will take her off my hot list,you might just save me some money

Offline Sweep70

could you please do a review for Alyssa,as I am intrigued as she is on my hot list,if she is a red then she comes off the hot list, and you will save me ( and others)some money

Offline Sirhumphrey

Cheers that must be the same girl

Actually just noticed they give massively different weights - 5 stone difference so surely can’t be  :unknown:

Both are verified on AW which would imply they are different SP’s particularly as they are different nationality?

Offline Clitheroelad

could you please do a review for Alyssa,as I am intrigued as she is on my hot list,if she is a red then she comes off the hot list, and you will save me ( and others)some money

+1

Offline Clitheroelad

I emailed her and she replied saying shes currently not doing incalls .

I cant orgsnise a booking for love nor money at the minute.  :angry:

Offline ShadyLane

Also booked Raynebow on AW ahead of time, made comms, was all set to go and she cancelled on me a few hours before kick off.

May have had a lucky escape from the sounds of it.

Online Bustydusty

Quick update

Her comms are absolutely shite so won’t be trying again unless she gets some glowing reviews  :thumbsdown:

Online MT09

Quick update

Her comms are absolutely shite so won’t be trying again unless she gets some glowing reviews  :thumbsdown:

I've been waiting for your review, Thanks for the update Busty  :thumbsup:

Offline Clitheroelad

Just an update chaps. I messaged her through AW and asked if she had managed to sort out a new incall premises. She deleted my message, unread.

Time to move on from this timewaster.

Offline RimJobBob

I’ve got an issue at the moment where all of my emails are showing deleted unread. I’m
Not sure if I’ve been flagged up for something on the platform.

Offline RimJobBob

Actually on the main site there’s a banner saying there’s an issue with the internal messaging system….

Online Bustydusty

Just noticed her emails to me have a note now saying she’s been reported for sending spam  :unknown:

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Just noticed her emails to me have a note now saying she’s been reported for sending spam  :unknown:

That is part of the AW email issue, all messages are being deleted and flagged as spam regardless if it contains spam or not. 

Some IT geekery is needed for them to sort out their issues...
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

I’m going to the Burnley-West Brom Match on the 20th, and have set up a time to meet with her after the match. Communications have been pretty smooth so far, so we’ll see how it goes…

Online Bustydusty

Old thread this but I’d still love to have a go at these tits - anybody seen her yet?

Surely someone has

Offline lordoflight18

Old thread this but I’d still love to have a go at these tits - anybody seen her yet?

Surely someone has
I tried arranging a punt with her the other week (I rarely punt these days before anyone starts) got her WhatsApp. Was in the process of confirming services all was going well told her my area (I'm relatively local to her) then boom. Blocked. And also blacklisted on adultwork. Tried reaching out on another alt account and same story for that one.

Online Bobaddy

I tried arranging a punt with her the other week (I rarely punt these days before anyone starts) got her WhatsApp. Was in the process of confirming services all was going well told her my area (I'm relatively local to her) then boom. Blocked. And also blacklisted on adultwork. Tried reaching out on another alt account and same story for that one.
Hi Lordy, how can you tell if you're black listed on adultwork?  :unknown:
Bob

Online Bustydusty

Similar to me I had comms but she’d never commit to an actual date so I couldn’t leave a review
Had her WhatsApp number but got pissed off and deleted it
Was gonna ask if anyone else had it and try again but it seems the same would happen
Will still have a go if I can get her number again - it’s them tits ffs :D