Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Future visit  (Read 970 times)

Offline Davey Dykes

Good evening Gents. :hi:

I will be visiting your area probably early February depending on covid restrictions. It is for work but I wouldn't mind having my cock sucked in my downtime and maybe slap my ball bag against an arsehole.

Job is roughly in the Southend area and not familiar with the local geography at all so all pointers appreciated.

Thanks.

Offline Wadebridge

Banned reason: Posting on politics again despite previous 7 day ban.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline fatboy

DD, any preference for type of SP and rate you would want to pay ?
Cheers, FB.

Offline Davey Dykes

Cheers FB. I don't have an actual type, my tastes vary with my mood. Generally at home my max rates would be £80 the half or £150 the hour although I may exceed that for something exceptional.

Offline Wadebridge

External Link/Members Only
Thank me later.  :hi:
@DaveyDykes, I apologize if my post appeared unhelpful.
It wasn't intended that way. The link I attached does not seem to work well on mobile devices, as opposed to PCs/laptops.
On PC/laptops it would have mimicked typing "adultwork.co.uk+southend-on-sea+5 miles" in a search engine and then lots of local Southend AW profiles come up.

I'm not sure which types of WG float your boat, you weren't specific, but if I'd been in your shoes these are the ones that would've caught my eye.
Note, they're Essex in general, nearer to Colchester or Braintree than Southend-on-Sea itself.
JessicaPlaysx
External Link/Members Only.
I think she used to be called Endearing Emily, and has a history on here, being involved in a saga called 'Kettlegate', but from what I've gathered, she delivers for bbw lovers. I must admit I've always had a soft spot for a busty blonde, and I've always fancied meeting her. A bit on the expensive side now though at £180/h.
Naughty_Swinger_Nat
She looks to have absolutely fantastic big boobs and a deep cleavage. Positive sounding profile as well at 100 AW feedback ratings, and good vfm at £100/h. She looks to be a hottie to me.
Gem-GG
She catches my eye if you're just after a relaxing massage, rather than full personal services. Sounds good vfm at  £50/hh or £80/h with the prospect of some big GG-cup boobs to splash over during climax. Unfortunately though according to her AW profile she seems temporarily unavailable right at this moment.
Naughty_Robin_BBW
This lady at Hadleigh, just south of Constable Country, looks absolutely gorgeous. But unfortunately her current prices make her fiendishly expensive at £150/hh or £250/h. So I don't know if her services 'overrun' for that kind of remuneration. No idea.
Banned reason: Posting on politics again despite previous 7 day ban.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline fatboy

Davey, have a look through some of my reviews and those of MarkS69 which might help point you in the right direction.
The area is not known for having lots to choose from.
It seems to be either WG's who have been in the area a while or new ones who you would be taking a gamble on.
One I would recommend is Ellamaturecourtesan but she vanished in the summer, due back in February hopefully.
You may get lucky......I still wear a black armband for her.
You could try Bas Vegas or further out in Chelmsford.
Considering how many people live here there seems to be few punters posting.
Anyway, have a look as a starter for 10, I'd send you more but feeling rather under the weather.
Cheers, FB.

Offline Hackneylad1

The area is not known for having lots to choose from.

Considering how many people live here there seems to be few punters posting.
Anyway, have a look as a starter for 10, I'd send you more but feeling rather under the weather.
Cheers, FB.

There are 3 reasons why not many posts are coming on

1 lack of choice of decent girls. Lots of new roms.
2 lots of people being careful and maybe seeing only regulars
3 some have tbe missus working from home and find excuses to escape difficult

Anyway FB lets look to the new year and hope some 30s and 40s English milfs appear in need of a bit of cash.

Offline Davey Dykes

Cheers fellas, had a wee root around and see what you're getting at about Southend being a bit of a desert compared to Basildon and Chelmsford. I did quite like the look of the chubby blonde with the ginormous tits but she's priced herself out of my reckoning.

Cheers anyway, gives me some food for thought and a chance for some research supposing the job does go ahead.