Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Road Westcliff Police Raid - Abfab?  (Read 1121 times)

Offline cmspunk

Hi All.

Just seen this online and saw a lot of police presence this morning around where Abfabs is, just thought you guys should know if ever been or planning to?

Have a good day.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 12:07:04 pm by cmspunk »

Offline schlong118118

do you know if anything happening at the one opposite the BP on london road?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 01:58:48 pm by schlong118118 »

Offline schlong118118

Offline MarkS69

If it's the AbFab place I suspect this is just another police "raid" to keep the local complainant placated for a while. I've been a regular there for many years and have had many a long chat with the lady who runs the place. Apparently, none of the neighbours mind about the place, except for one, who hounds the police to do something on a regular basis. AbFab has been raided many times over the years and no formal action is ever taken, mainly because one of the regular clients (I've been told) is a local Southend councillor and another is apparently quite high up in the ranks of the Essex police force. I'm sure they remember that there's CCTV at the entrance door and their seedy little secret will be revealed if the tapes ever showed up.

All of WG's there are mature English ladies and none of them have been coerced into working. If you've been there you'll know that most of the women seem to really enjoy the job.

I've not been there at all this year due to Covid and just assumed they'd shut down until things settle down, so I'd be surprised if it was AdFab that was raided. Much more likely to be one of the Chinese places in my opinion. Let's wait and see...

Offline MarkS69

If it's the AbFab place I suspect this is just another police "raid" to keep the local complainant placated for a while. I've been a regular there for many years and have had many a long chat with the lady who runs the place. Apparently, none of the neighbours mind about the place, except for one, who hounds the police to do something on a regular basis. AbFab has been raided many times over the years and no formal action is ever taken, mainly because one of the regular clients (I've been told) is a local Southend councillor and another is apparently quite high up in the ranks of the Essex police force. I'm sure they remember that there's CCTV at the entrance door and their seedy little secret will be revealed if the tapes ever showed up.

All of WG's there are mature English ladies and none of them have been coerced into working. If you've been there you'll know that most of the women seem to really enjoy the job.

I've not been there at all this year due to Covid and just assumed they'd shut down until things settle down, so I'd be surprised if it was AdFab that was raided. Much more likely to be one of the Chinese places in my opinion. Let's wait and see...

And just to show how mad this all is:

External Link/Members Only  Got 3 reader comments

External Link/Members Only  Got 39 reader comments

It's a sad state of affairs when people are more concerned about people having a sneaky fuck than people being robbed.

Offline fatboy

The police have most likely been forced to act because of the Covid rules being possibly flouted rather than
brothel keeping.
As to the other one referred to by  schlock i think that they are still operating as the outer door has been open
quite often when I have gone past.
The profiles still seem to infer they are operating.
Cheers, FB.

Offline DeadFox

I went ab-fab about 15 yrs ago. Madame came out with a choice of two women, one was about 60 but looked like she'd had a hard life. The other one was worse. Not been back since. Friendly service, they all seemed to be pissed.

Offline Plan R

It's a sad state of affairs when people are more concerned about people having a sneaky fuck than people being robbed.

Indeed. This comment in the article (in refernce to the sneaky fucking), made me laugh:
"“This is an ongoing problem which has been happening for thousands of years."

Nothing like taking the long view  :rolleyes:, and suggests it's not gonna stop anytime soon.