Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stevenage punters beware!  (Read 1940 times)

Offline Chorley

Good evening,

I am currently taking a break from punting and this site for various reasons.

However, I have logged back in as I believe it is important to warn fellow punters who frequent Stevenage  that the powers that be are more than aware of what is going on regarding brothels.

Please note this is seperate to a previous post regarding Mei, but if you are considering puting anyone, particualrly Orientals from VS then caveat emptor.

I will logging out and am not sure when I will return so do not expect any further info or responses from me regarding this.

Offline Jamie62

Are they tracking your logins?

Offline bobby1973

it would help if we had more info
is the whole of stevenage off limits or just certain areas

Offline winkywanky

Chorley logged out immediately after posting this. I hope it isn't he that's fallen prey to the Old Bill?

Offline winkywanky

Regardless Chorley, hope everything's OK with you.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Regardless Chorley, hope everything's OK with you.

It’s quite worrying like you I wish Chorley the best

Offline scutty brown

it would help if we had more info
is the whole of stevenage off limits or just certain areas

I suspect its unsafe for him to give more info.
Take his comment at face value and assume there's an anti-trafficking operation running. Which could mean anywhere.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I suspect its unsafe for him to give more info.
Take his comment at face value and assume there's an anti-trafficking operation running. Which could mean anywhere.

I have been there a few times recently and not thankfully had any issues, but will obviously take the warning seriously as I trust the OP

Offline winkywanky

Without giving away any more than Chorley has himself previously, I think whatever his job is, it does involve contact with the police sometimes.

So this may be inside knowledge, and certainly he wouldn't say something like that without proper reason.

He did specifically say brothels, so I'd assume single girl venues are no more 'dangerous' than normal, save for the usual caveat of avoiding anything which smells of trafficking.

Offline scutty brown

If it is inside knowledge, all the more reason not to comment further as this thread could drop him in the shit if it attracts attention.
Just read and take heed.

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Well at least we won't be wondering if some misfortune has befallen him so standby mate!

Suppose now that their world famous son has won so many GP's they'll be a wanting to make it the palace of culture or somesuch bollix!!

Online Xtro

Should this thread be made a Sticky?   :unknown:

Otherwise it will soon get pushed into oblivion if there are no frequent responses. 

Offline scutty brown

Should this thread be made a Sticky?   :unknown:

Otherwise it will soon get pushed into oblivion if there are no frequent responses.

No
He's made the warning, now let it disappear. Making it sticky will piss the authorities off and increase his risk