Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's a reasonable price to pay for an hour these days?  (Read 1554 times)

Offline Benjboy87

Hey all.

What would you guys say is a reasonable price to pay for an hour? IMO I think 130 for a girl who has good feedback and offers a wide range of services is a sensible amount to charge guys. I don't know why but some girls charging 180+ for an hour with just a couple of pictures and no real feedback and limited information is too much, and then they complaints they don't get much work.....

Offline socks

however much they can get custom for. You decide case by case if it's worth it. Have a search on this site mate there's loads of threads on it. You'll get the picture.

My preference on price is the lower the better because like this site I put the punter's needs first.

Offline Benjboy87

The things is, I would pay higher prices if I knew the girl provided an excellent service and was stunning. Girls I have spoken to on the issue say "that's what I think I am worth". And that they are not as busy as they want to be. I always say it how it is and that they should look at the competition around them.

It's not rocket science. If there is a girl in Cambridge charging 150 for an hour with limited pics, feedback and details and within a couple of miles a girl who charges 120 with good feedback, plenty of pictures and lots of details then naturally she is the question who is going to get more clients.

raylondoner

For a quality and guaranteed first class performance every time I would say no need to go over £130 or £150 per hour. Two very fine examples are Pixie at HoD/Annabellas and Paris (Indi).

I had the pleasure of Paris earlier today and look forward to an overdue repeat with Pixie next week - life is good!  :dance:

Offline Benjboy87

Good to hear Ray. What sort of services were on offer?

I think 130-150 sounds pretty spot on for top of the range. Anything  over that gives starts putting doubt into my head as to what sort of girls they are.

Offline socks

I think 130-150 sounds pretty spot on for top of the range. Anything  over that gives starts putting doubt into my head as to what sort of girls they are.

Prostitutes  :hi:

raylondoner

Today with the lovely Paris was shower, owo, DFK, RO and hard fucks (covered) in multiple positions (cowgirl is awesome), friendly and unrushed in discreet hotel about 8 minutes walk from Canary Wharf. I'll report back next week after seeing Pixie   :hi:

Offline Benjboy87

Good lad. Benter give her 1 from me too.

Offline uutarn

Very rare would i go over 130 squids for an hour in this neck of the woods. I would go over for a one off special though, as in the only time i will get to see the girl ever (unless i won the lottery).

Its all relative to what the person can afford though...

Offline itk

My limit is £120-130 ph. Probably would go higher if something special was out there nearby but that's rarer than hen's teeth

Gspotter

What is reasonable for you may be unreasonable for another.
At the lower end, you will see plenty of aw profiles at <100/hr, often by Eastern European girls.

At the higher end in East England, here are some examples:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, 260/h
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, 250/h
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, 210/h
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, 200/h

Too expensive for me but they do have customers posting aw reviews. Some people may feel paying more guarantees you a better service or just get an extra thrill from knowing it is expensive just like buying a Ferrari or drinking an expensive bottle of wine.

Offline Benjboy87

Looking at those profiles, what makes them worth that much? It's not like you get a golden egg or anything. That's the bit I don't understand. I am sure they provide a good service but you can also get a cracking service for half that price.

Offline itk

What is reasonable for you may be unreasonable for another.
At the lower end, you will see plenty of aw profiles at <100/hr, often by Eastern European girls.

At the higher end in East England, here are some examples:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, 260/h
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, 250/h
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, 210/h

Too expensive for me but they do have customers posting aw reviews. Some people may feel paying more guarantees you a better service or just get an extra thrill from knowing it is expensive just like buying a Ferrari or drinking an expensive bottle of wine.

CookieJane dropping her prices in half to just £250 ph.  :lol: Her tv fame has dwindled then, still £150ph too much

Offline Benjboy87

External Link/Members Only

This 1 doesn't make any sense. 100 for half hour or 250 for 1 hour. Be cheaper to book 2 half hour bookings at 200 for the hour. Probably best to avoid as clearly she is stupid.

Offline Benjboy87

External Link/Members Only

Charges 200 for an hour yet no owo (imo bj with condom just is not the same. Deal breaker for me.) And not many pictures etc.

Offline Benjboy87

CookieJane dropping her prices in half to just £250 ph.  :lol: Her tv fame has dwindled then, still £150ph too much

Lots of those girls have hardly any detail or any pictures. How do they get any work?

Gspotter

Lots of those girls have hardly any detail or any pictures. How do they get any work?

Not from you nor I. But there is a punter born every minute.