Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London stunner advice  (Read 1240 times)

Dave Kent

I punt sporadically so like to choose the lady carefully, however, there almost seems too much information to trawl through to find her!

My requirements are simple, I'm looking  for a young (up to 30) classy looking, slim, stunner who provides plenty of dfk and owo, cim is a  bonus but not essential.

Don't really care about nationality or budget for the right person.

Any advice on a classy snog-your -face-off stunner  gratefully received.

Cheers

patiosong

This is my favourite of recent times. Highly recommend. External Link/Members Only

Dave Kent

Hmmmmm, more than slightly suspicious about your recommendation.

Offline iPad3

I punt sporadically so like to choose the lady carefully, however, there almost seems too much information to trawl through to find her!

My requirements are simple, I'm looking  for a young (up to 30) classy looking, slim, stunner who provides plenty of dfk and owo, cim is a  bonus but not essential.

Cheers

You'll find a number of girls that fit the bill in the london review section, don't forget to post a reveiw though.

patiosong

Why suspicious? You asked for a recommendation and I gave you one? Won't bother trying next time.

charming_red

Any advice on a classy snog-your -face-off stunner  gratefully received.Cheers

If you sporadically punt can you not do the same research for finding this girl that you would have done for those punts?

Find your options on AW, then put the girls ID in the search option here, read the reviews and draw your conclusions. You will then be better placed to ask more specific questions here about the selected girls' services.

Mark Andrews

Cheers

With this in mind, are you after a petite girl?