Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Mama Katrina xX anyone seen her?  (Read 383 times)

Offline sexilicous7

Hi all,
Anyone seen

External Link/Members Only

I've messaged her and seems she charges extra for Anal. No reviews anywhere of her and although she says she's british i have a feeling it maybe one of the Brazilians around the area. Not willing to take the risk at £70 for half an hour and extra without any info.

Cheers

Offline Liverpool

Given that you have form for "being too lazy to review" and asking a lot of questions, in the FIVE years a member, and not giving back to the forum, do you really think you are going to get help?

Strongly suggest you TOFTT and review instead of leeching.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 07:03:52 am by Liverpool »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Hi all,
Anyone seen

External Link/Members Only

I've messaged her and seems she charges extra for Anal. No reviews anywhere of her and although she says she's british i have a feeling it maybe one of the Brazilians around the area. Not willing to take the risk at £70 for half an hour and extra without any info.

Cheers

You lazy prick. How do you think reviews get written? Who do you think writes these reviews.

Offline sexilicous7

Given that you have form for "being too lazy to review" and asking a lot of questions, in the FIVE years a member, and not giving back to the forum, do you really think you are going to get help?

Strongly suggest you TOFTT and review instead of leeching.

The reason i haven't reviewed is that i very rarely punt

Offline Fuzzyduck

No punts since 2016, then. Fair enough.

Offline Liverpool

And that you said back in 2016 you were "too lazy" to review.

Now is the time to take the plunge