Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YOUNG_HOT_BLONDE - Outcall - Three C's in London  (Read 3493 times)

Offline LLPunting

Well, it will be harsh if you post with the intention of creating conflict, which i think is what the OP intended here. This isn't a review, it's more of a provocation..a sort of 'call her or fuck off' which to me is factually worthless. On top of that it's openly insulting to members and offers little value other than the AW link.

Also known as touting and trolling.

honestbloke

Its fucking pointless saying “her likes list is accurate” unless you’ve tried them all. There were too many to do in an hour. Better to say which services you asked for and were given. Unfortunately the OP is probably “too much of a fucking gentleman” to mention such things, having been raised on AW lapdog reviews. Fucking get a life mate, and a grip (not just of your cock), and separate prossie talk from auto-censored, and you’ll be welcome.  :hi:
Yes Marmalade you are so right

honestbloke

The review told me fuck all but it did make me laugh - thanks Honestbloke :thumbsup:
I aim to please   :cool:

honestbloke

You boys are as predictable as clockwork. Enjoy the review or move on. Simple.
Its the same accusations every time you read a review that isn't how you'd like it. Not enough detail. Yeah, intentionally. My review.  :bomb:

Offline Marmalade

I’m often quite forthright with strong language when it comes to fluffies: I honestly believe that’s the best thing to do. There will always be another fluffie or two to say give newbies a hug and encourage posters and so on so I don’t need to do that. Experience shoes that if a fluffie is told gently to be more factual then usually nothing happens. The short, sharp treatment is better. It’s not a case of calling a prossie’s cunt a cunt but recognising reality. All that flowery language might be fine during the punt (though what evidence there is suggests honest prossies don’t really like fluffies either: if you do an honestly good service, who needs a lapdog??) other punters are not best mates you’ve grown up with and facts cut more ice than saying “trust me”.  :sarcastic:

There are many sites where punters hang out and tell each other what a “wonderful time” they had with a an “amazing prossie”. Feels good, doesn’t it? But it reminds me of the joke about the guy down the pub saying he fucked his wife six times last night cos she couldn’t get enough (‘of his enormous cock’). Bullshit might be entertaining over a few pints of strong lager but not so much on UKP. This is a hard won website to provide solid facts about prossies with the aim of helping other punters get value for money. That’s all.

(Admittedly some newbies have a problem separating facts and opinions, so there’s is a very good guide in the UKP punting wiki. An opinion is also a type of fact admittedly, but of a lower order. It’s important to know if someone ‘had a great time’ but the basic facts of profile accuracy, services received, a proper link, an estimation of the quality of looks/service/premises in relation to other prossies one has seen, and other basics that might be relevant if unusual like poor hygiene or flabby tits not apparent in the profile picture.) She is paid to be nice to you. She is paid to give certain sexual services with a good attitude. She is paid to be reasonable attractive to fuck and not lying about what she does. She is not ‘Jasmin’ or any of the other personalities she assumes for the job so what she’s like as a real person is both irrelevant, none of our business, and (unless you knew her personally first, outside of punting) torally unknown.

I have no special allegiances on here other than towards the Forum itself and the owner — out of inclination for an amazing job and free service, but that sort of allegiance should be automatic and part and parcel of joining, otherwise wtf are you doing here. I don’t hold grudges or have personal feelings good or bad about anyone — I only respond to the post itself (I don’t know any of the members personally, only as online personalities).  I’m not a mod (there aren’t any) and I’m only expressing my own opinions, but if I tell someone they are sounding cuntstruck it’s a simple comment based on thousands of posts. If someone can’t get the difference into their heads between honest talk between punters and “nice talk in fairness to the “lady” / “princess” / “most beautiful woman ever” through their heads then they aren’t contributing and probably won’t last long.

So for goodness sake, fluffies, man up. Make sure your identity on here is private: we can’t stop a prossie reading your review but it is not intended for her, it is intended for critical purchasers, and purchasers who want some facts rather than only trusting the opinion of a newcomer. Surely that is reasonable isn’t it? Good points, bad points. You wouldn’t expect a Which report to say every toaster was the best and most amazing thing any kitchen could have. It’s just a bloody toaster. Or in this case, a prostitute.

Offline Marmalade

I aim to please   :cool:
The prostitute, it would seem.

This isn’t your playground. As several people have tried to say, try to get the hang of what this forum is about.

Offline Brazilian Martian

I’m often quite forthright with strong language when it comes to fluffies: I honestly believe that’s the best thing to do. There will always be another fluffie or two to say give newbies a hug and encourage posters and so on so I don’t need to do that. Experience shoes that if a fluffie is told gently to be more factual then usually nothing happens. The short, sharp treatment is better. It’s not a case of calling a prossie’s cunt a cunt but recognising reality. All that flowery language might be fine during the punt (though what evidence there is suggests honest prossies don’t really like fluffies either: if you do an honestly good service, who needs a lapdog??) other punters are not best mates you’ve grown up with and facts cut more ice than saying “trust me”.  :sarcastic:

There are many sites where punters hang out and tell each other what a “wonderful time” they had with a an “amazing prossie”. Feels good, doesn’t it? But it reminds me of the joke about the guy down the pub saying he fucked his wife six times last night cos she couldn’t get enough (‘of his enormous cock’). Bullshit might be entertaining over a few pints of strong lager but not so much on UKP. This is a hard won website to provide solid facts about prossies with the aim of helping other punters get value for money. That’s all.

(Admittedly some newbies have a problem separating facts and opinions, so there’s is a very good guide in the UKP punting wiki. An opinion is also a type of fact admittedly, but of a lower order. It’s important to know if someone ‘had a great time’ but the basic facts of profile accuracy, services received, a proper link, an estimation of the quality of looks/service/premises in relation to other prossies one has seen, and other basics that might be relevant if unusual like poor hygiene or flabby tits not apparent in the profile picture.) She is paid to be nice to you. She is paid to give certain sexual services with a good attitude. She is paid to be reasonable attractive to fuck and not lying about what she does. She is not ‘Jasmin’ or any of the other personalities she assumes for the job so what she’s like as a real person is both irrelevant, none of our business, and (unless you knew her personally first, outside of punting) torally unknown.

I have no special allegiances on here other than towards the Forum itself and the owner — out of inclination for an amazing job and free service, but that sort of allegiance should be automatic and part and parcel of joining, otherwise wtf are you doing here. I don’t hold grudges or have personal feelings good or bad about anyone — I only respond to the post itself (I don’t know any of the members personally, only as online personalities).  I’m not a mod (there aren’t any) and I’m only expressing my own opinions, but if I tell someone they are sounding cuntstruck it’s a simple comment based on thousands of posts. If someone can’t get the difference into their heads between honest talk between punters and “nice talk in fairness to the “lady” / “princess” / “most beautiful woman ever” through their heads then they aren’t contributing and probably won’t last long.

So for goodness sake, fluffies, man up. Make sure your identity on here is private: we can’t stop a prossie reading your review but it is not intended for her, it is intended for critical purchasers, and purchasers who want some facts rather than only trusting the opinion of a newcomer. Surely that is reasonable isn’t it? Good points, bad points. You wouldn’t expect a Which report to say every toaster was the best and most amazing thing any kitchen could have. It’s just a bloody toaster. Or in this case, a prostitute.

Well said marmalade but I reckon it will still go over the heads of most of the fluffies, they honestly can't help themselves as we saw with Mr shins and that Welsh prossie. These men and I find it hard to call them that are like wet toilet paper when it comes to interracting with some women.

honestbloke

I'm bored enjoy your echo chamber and Thursday night
:music:

Offline Marmalade

InstaPunt

Seen her, more beneficial review upcoming

honestbloke

Offline thekman100

I love her profile. For £200 an hour I can piss on her, but don't ask her to put an outfit on!  :sarcastic:

Smoking body, can see why she is getting £200 an hour. However, for that I'd want reassurance my cock will be nudging her tonsils constantly and she's a goer.

If only there was a review system to tell me what my £200 would get.................................................................

Offline Marmalade

I love her profile. For £200 an hour I can piss on her, but don't ask her to put an outfit on!  :sarcastic:

Smoking body, can see why she is getting £200 an hour. However, for that I'd want reassurance my cock will be nudging her tonsils constantly and she's a goer.

If only there was a review system to tell me what my £200 would get.................................................................

Well to be fair, Instapunt does give some detail in his review. My first thought, although she looks all right generally, is that she’s staying in Canary Wharf, has a photo of herself in a fairly posh flat (by prossie standards) and thinks highly of herself, so ... is this what my money is paying for???

While London prices are higher than I usually have to pay in Edinburgh, I’d also ask myself if I’d be willing to pay £200 to any prostitute in Britain unless she had a massive clutch of sensible (not ogling) reviews. Britain has some decent facilities and decent prossies considering, but nothing on the level of Sydney (which is now massively over-priced) of Buenos Aires for sheer luxury and sophistication of surroundings and service. She looks a nice bit of totty for a 20-yr old (though she says she doesn’t see fat bastards) but she says she won’t let you speak to her first — texts only.

Offline Sinz

You boys are as predictable as clockwork. Enjoy the review or move on. Simple.
Its the same accusations every time you read a review that isn't how you'd like it. Not enough detail. Yeah, intentionally. My review.  :bomb:

Well if you don't like it here on UKP then get outta here twat

vw

Yes Marmalade, you own the show here. Not.
 :sarcastic:

what sort of cunt needs to put the word honest in their username ?  In my experience if it needs spelling out its not true.

Offline smiley9

This Review is obviously written by Grace or her Pimp/Agency because her phone is probably dusty   :dash:

I didn't get to meet or speak to her which was probably a blessing but I found her/the pimp or the agency to be a time wasting cunt and another punter who did meet her said facially she is a plain jane chav  :lol:

:drinks:

honestbloke

what sort of cunt needs to put the word honest in their username ?  In my experience if it needs spelling out its not true.

Tangential Virtualwaster. LL leveled the same at my first review. Go take a look how that turned out.

Come on, with a name like "honestbloke" he must be genuine.  Surely!
 :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 08:58:07 am by honestbloke »

Offline tazman1002001

Nice review .... And being a "foot" man her toes look gorgeous in her pics
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

honestbloke

This Review is obviously written by Grace or her Pimp/Agency because her phone is probably dusty   :dash:

I didn't get to meet or speak to her which was probably a blessing but I found her/the pimp or the agency to be a time wasting cunt and another punter who did meet her said facially she is a plain jane chav  :lol:

Is it that hard to accept I saw her. I had a great time. I wrote a review (that you don't like)?
Yeah I guess it it.  :dash:

Offline smiley9

Is it that hard to accept I saw her. I had a great time. I wrote a review (that you don't like)?
Yeah I guess it it.  :dash:

Honest as ever Grace  :sarcastic:   :bomb:

vw

Tangential Virtualwaster. LL leveled the same at my first review. Go take a look how that turned out.

Will look how this one turned out for you, you are banned  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline smiley9

Goodbye Grace/Pimp/Agency   :sarcastic:

Offline lewishamguy

Maybe next time honestbloke will turn up as Honestcunt :sarcastic:

Offline PLeisure

Maybe next time honestbloke will turn up as Honestcunt :sarcastic:
Or, 'honestlyI'm-an-attention-seekingtwat'