Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: An independent who takes a proper facial in London?  (Read 1298 times)

Online themaserman

Does anyone have any suggestions? (Jenny from invasion is now off my list)
There is probably a thread but I can't seem to see a recent one.

Offline BillGoldberg

Does anyone have any suggestions? (Jenny from invasion is now off my list)
There is probably a thread but I can't seem to see a recent one.

The best for this in my recent experience, including all round PSE shenanigans is Lucy, but with the downsides of very flaky comms and expensive.

External Link/Members Only

Second is Apple.Pie -really gorgeous and exotic Oriental features and a big peach of an arse (in person she looks uncannily similar to a young Masuimi Max)- downsides are expensive, her owo isnt that great and her service level is variable (never terrible, good to excellent dependent on mood, but at £200/hr should be invariably outstanding but isnt)

Offline Bassman

The best for this in my recent experience, including all round PSE shenanigans is Lucy, but with the downsides of very flaky comms and expensive.

Second is Apple.Pie -really gorgeous and exotic Oriental features and a big peach of an arse (in person she looks uncannily similar to a young Masuimi Max)- downsides are expensive, her owo isnt that great and her service level is variable (never terrible, good to excellent dependent on mood, but at £200/hr should be invariably outstanding but isnt)

Two that despite the shitty comms (and being left hanging by Lucy) i still get the urge to see. Not sure I want to waste £200 on Apple for a possible average experience. Like you say, at that price she needs to be performing well consistently. Maybe she does now if she’s seeing less since her price increase? Just wonder how accurate those pics are now too. It’s one of these two and one other next for me.

Offline stuart.

Might have to try Apple.Pie nothing sexier than giving a hot Asian girl a facial  :rolleyes: