Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sai Romyen, Barking....Thai massage  (Read 1820 times)

Online Duke79

Anyone had the pleasure of a massage/extras at this establishment?  They’re running a Groupon voucher for £23 for 1hr Thai massage.
I visited here about a month ago using their last Groupon but my masseuse changed half way through my appointment....so pissed off!
  I had a tall blonde Albanian girl who was just my cup of tea and all signs were promising but 30mins in & her alarm went off and she said she had to go as it was end of her shift!! A Thai girl took over but I didn’t get the feeling extras were on offer so I just enjoyed the rest of the massage.  Both girls gave a very good strong Thai massage.
Keen to try the Albanian again.
Anyone else got any further info.

Offline Hotshots76

Did you give the impression  you wanted extras? 

I.E was you naked et

J39

How rude and unprofessional!
I hope u complained and got a refund

If she leaves during a masage, thats terrible service

Offline Stitch

Just got a voucher for later this week :thumbsup: Will report back on my return. Fingers crossed  :D

Online Duke79

Offline Terrelljonezzz

Banned reason: Only contribution in 3 years is homophobic comment.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Terrelljonezzz

Just got a voucher for later this week :thumbsup: Will report back on my return. Fingers crossed  :D

How did you get on mate?
Banned reason: Only contribution in 3 years is homophobic comment.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Stitch

How did you get on mate?

Just back...... Sorry, but not a good result. If I did a proper review, it would have to be negative  :scare:

Phoned them this morning and a stroppy woman answers to phone. I ask for a appointment within half an hour. All she could say is "don't be late, have you been here before". I said I hadn't, but was a regular at their other place in Elm Park. Ok, she said... Don't be late.
Got there about 11.20am (early) and rung the bell and this dwarf (a bit unfair) opened the locked door. Asian woman, about 4ft 6" high in her late 40s with a very tall EE girl by her side in a wrap round mini skirt, high top blouse and not a bad looker that was going to be my masseur for the next 90 mins (paid £31 instead of £65 via Groupon).
Having looked at the girl and knowing the history of the other shop I thought this was going to be a good one. Soooooo wrong.
Shown to a room. (There are 5) Very cramped. Large wide massage bed with the steadying rails above, so I knew it was going to be a walk over. She 'Claudii' left the room so I could undress. Stripped right off and covered my butt with a cloth that was laying on the bed. She came back in and started to wash my feet and asked if I was wearing underwear? No, is that a problem I replied as she RAN out the room telling me to put some on ! That knocked the wind out of my sails !! and I lost interest after that, but hoped things might perk up a bit latter, but didn't expect it.
I was offered a firm or medium massage, I chose firm stating if it got to hard I would tell her.
The massage itself was nothing special. Having had lots of far better ones nearby.
Not once did she go anywhere near by groin area, not even an accidental brush, so left battered and bruised with an un happy ending !!
I cant speak for any of the other girls, but I get the feeling this is a legit parlour unlike is sister.
So for £31, I got away lightly. I would have been well peeved if I'd paid the full amount!

Would I go back.... NO